Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

I ordered the basic palps because the pose I wanted to keep him in was with the force lightning but I got an email saying it was going to be delayed an extra month so I'm thinking about just upgrading to the deluxe IDK if the chair is really worth an extra $100 though

Yeah, can’t wait for Palps and his chair. To me, it’s a must.

And just because.
883FD447-749B-4894-A890-8789FF512DD9.jpeg

I ordered the basic palps because the pose I wanted to keep him in was with the force lightning but I got an email saying it was going to be delayed an extra month so I'm thinking about just upgrading to the deluxe IDK if the chair is really worth an extra $100 though

PASSED ALTOGETHER. IM JUST NOT CONNECTED TO THE CHARACTER MUCH.

STILL WAITING ON HOT TOYS TO ANNOUNCE NEW PRE-ORDERS. IM REALLY WANTING INFINITY WAR BUCKY.

ILL BE AT NEW YORK COMIC CON NEXT WEEK. HOPING THEY WILL DO IT THERE.

When do you guys think they will announce a Captain Marvel hot toy

That is the very next figure I know I want. And I'm hoping they have a head sculpt for binary

When do you guys think they will announce a Captain Marvel hot toy

That is the very next figure I know I want. And I'm hoping they have a head sculpt for binary

My guess would be one of those toy shows in Jan/Feb and the PO opens up around movie-time in March. That red/blue suit is definitely at the top of my most wanted figures right now though. I'll probably end up getting that IW2 Cap since he has scale mail on his suit now too.

Gotta love Brown box day

TC9fKSX.jpg

Pics do this guy no Justice ,love this piece

Who wore it better?
Sideshow Vader is either going on my desk at work or going up for sale
cROumKlh.jpg

Anakin should be here Monday Can't wait to see it in person

Last edited:
Had a buddy go Sat, offered to Oop anything and I totally missed the Neon Tech Iron Man. And am fan of anything Tron related. The colorway style on this statue is Fire. Totally miffed.

tumblr_lyccms7S7D1qe19ero1_500.gif

Came across tube vid showing NYCC statues:

Sideshow just emailed me that they'll be charging me for Thor on the 18th. :pimp: Easily my most anticipated figure.

Sideshow just emailed me that they'll be charging me for Thor on the 18th. :pimp: Easily my most anticipated figure.
They said they're processing my Thor on the 11th. Do they just do this randomly?

You guys think I might get my Thor on my birthday? (it's the 16th)

My first time at NYCC was sick. Wondering what’s the difference between ShFiguarts, Ban Presto, and the Black Series (sold at places like target and gamestop). And which one is the legit licensed by Dbz?

My head was spinning this weekend. It was sensory overload.

Back
Top Bottom