Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

I'm planning to check out the Toy Soul 2015 show tomorrow... hope to share a few pics afterwards! 

View media item 1831874
F0jxpHq.jpg

Last edited:
Man, I received my Maria Hill figure like two weeks ago and it is so underwhelming. Worst Hot Toys purchase to date.

Man, I received my Maria Hill figure like two weeks ago and it is so underwhelming. Worst Hot Toys purchase to date.

Glad I geld off on the hype for that figure. It would've been nice to have a Scherbatsky figure in my collection, but I'm good. That new Scarlett Witch will be my next female figure copped.

I posted these pics in the SW thread but I highly recommend everyone to cop this Kylo Ren figure. Even if you don't own any Star Wars figures, him and Vader will make for one awesome display.

View media item 1833373
View media item 1833374
View media item 1833375

I just ordered Kylo. Dude was awesome in the film.

I need to post more pics of my collection. I have so many PO's now. And the Batman line is next :x

Bruh :wow:

And my bad, you has posted pics of him in the other toy thread, but I didn't know if that was the HT version.

I was trying to debate the figure to get and you just sealed the deal. I had Kylo, Phasma and Boba on PO, so I guess Vader might as well join the crew.

I was slacking on the Marvel and DC Hot Toys, but the Star Wars line pulled me back in quick :lol:

I saw some updated images of the new Batman and he looks better than what was shown before IMO, at least in his body mold.

Last edited:
Bruh :wow:

And my bad, you has posted pics of him in the other toy thread, but I didn't know if that was the HT version.

I was trying to debate the figure to get and you just sealed the deal. I had Kylo, Phasma and Boba on PO, so I guess Vader might as well join the crew.

I was slacking on the Marvel and DC Hot Toys, but the Star Wars line pulled me back in quick :lol:

I saw some updated images of the new Batman and he looks better than what was shown before IMO, at least in his body mold.

Yeah, bro. You can't have a collection without Vader, especially when you have those three on PO.

As far as BvS and Marvel, I'll probably just get the main 3 from BvS and Black Panther and Hawkeye from CA:CW. I'm more than happy with other versions of the characters already :lol:

I pretty much thinking the same thing, but I was also looking to see if I could maybe find a Han and Chewy somewhere. I had also missed out on Starlord and AoU Cap and really wanted both of those figures. But Vader is essential.

What all do you have from the Star Wars line?

I pretty much thinking the same thing, but I was also looking to see if I could maybe find a Han and Chewy somewhere. I had also missed out on Starlord and AoU Cap and really wanted both of those figures. But Vader is essential.

What all do you have from the Star Wars line?

As far as HT OT goes, I have Luke, Han, Chewie, and Obi-Wan. The Sideshow R2 and C-3PO will be thrown in with them on display.

As far as TFA, I have Kylo, Squad Leader Stomtrooper and Jakku Exclusive Stormtrooper right now. I have the Stormtrooper/Gunner 2-pack stuck in transit and it's been 37 days already and counting :smh:

:x

37 days in transit?

Good lord. Hope it arrives soon and in good condition.

It's all good, paypal refunded me over the weekend, so I'm not sweatin' it. I'll give them another couple of days to arrive and if they don't, I'll just wait and get it from Sideshow. Did you get anything new recently?

It's all good, paypal refunded me over the weekend, so I'm not sweatin' it. I'll give them another couple of days to arrive and if they don't, I'll just wait and get it from Sideshow. Did you get anything new recently?

No Hot Toys, but I did pick up the MP Starcream as well as the Yoda and Kylo Ren Force FX Lightsabers. I had a chance to get Luke's, but didn't and now I'm regretting it as I can't find it for retail anywhere.

No Hot Toys, but I did pick up the MP Starcream as well as the Yoda and Kylo Ren Force FX Lightsabers. I had a chance to get Luke's, but didn't and now I'm regretting it as I can't find it for retail anywhere.

haha, nice pickups. And I agree about that Luke lightsaber. That thing was harder to find than Luke in TFA :lol: I had Pre Orders cancelled and I've never seen them anywhere except the one time it was randomly standing by the side of a bookshelf at a Barnes & Noble :lol:

Back
Top Bottom