Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Any of y’all have BP from the solo movie? If so could y’all post some pics? I’m debating on trying to grab the CW version off eBay or picking up the new one.
Mine got delayed like 4 times so I'm still waiting but the proportions on the new one are alot better. I would just go with which suit you like the best. The helmet on the civil war> than the new helmet

man that is beautiful, I cannot agree with the hate it was getting on freaks.

Why was it getting hate?
I’m getting IW Cap and Endgame Cap. They are both really dope.

I have the CW Cap just because that suit was so hard and he was a beast.
His solo movie film was dope as well and he had that one in 3 movies so had to get that one.

Thor already doubling up?? Should of got two :lol:

Seen HB 1.0 go for almost 2k :lol:

Once a lot of these core figures sell out on the retailers is a no brained they’ll skyrocket....

Be nice to see where the value of these stand 20 years from now

For those asking for BP, the stand alone from his solo movie makes it a better purchase, granted is made out of cardboard it feels, lol but visually still stunning...when you turn on the black lights..
AFF24324-CBD9-4D75-95E9-306693BA4C90.jpeg
FCB8B6F6-0E7F-4D72-99F3-8DA6CACB9321.jpeg
EAC442DC-678A-4351-9C68-51CA741D379E.jpeg

I would buy a fat Thor figure in a heartbeat
If HTs doesn’t make it, is gonna be upsetting, it wouldn’t shock me tho, as it would need a whole new body and they won’t be able to rehash bodies from past Thor’s which is what they tend to do in order to save cost, this is what ya need to understand, this company is probably one of the greediest you’ll ever deal with...lol

These dudes instead of releasing a damage 1/1 gauntlet for EG, they changed up the stand and pretty much dressed up the IW left over gauntlets and sold them as EG ones...despicable...they still gonna get my money tho..

Yours bending at all? That's what stopped me from copping one. I think I'm just gonna rock with the baby axe until we get a Endgame Thor. Hopefully that one is bigger

I haven't had any issues yet but I've only had it for about a month. Is that a thing that happens with these?

Back
Top Bottom