Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

07F0BF31-C9C3-44CE-B9D8-3BA7DA4F6400.jpeg
0E50FE95-B284-4B22-B734-B76B931F397C.jpeg
B70DD043-DF06-435D-A4A9-7A494BFF9475.jpeg
69E8AD62-88E3-4277-82F4-3D6026C9F0B2.jpeg
8E16494A-C537-47EF-9D3D-7EBA29AB8807.jpeg
501B8A39-C65C-453D-9EC0-940792625C42.jpeg
Damn. I think you just convinced me to get him. Can I see a picture of him without the mask?

0302724D-221C-4612-9FDC-42B155746570.jpeg
Big fan of this one, and I wonder how the Hot Toys R2D2 is going to look to go along with BB-8!
I definitely want to get the hot toys R2 eventually I won the sideshow version on eBay for $75 and he looks good with the lights on and everything but it's made so cheap I don't know how they justify charging what they do on the website I also hope hottoys makes a 3po I won't buy the sideshow unless I can get him at a similar price as my R2 and the tamashi is going for damn near $1000 :sick:

I definitely want to get the hot toys R2 eventually I won the sideshow version on eBay for $75 and he looks good with the lights on and everything but it's made so cheap I don't know how they justify charging what they do on the website I also hope hottoys makes a 3po I won't buy the sideshow unless I can get him at a similar price as my R2 and the tamashi is going for damn near $1000 :sick:
I had that R2 and it was so disappointing. Sideshow anything compared to Hot Toys will come up short every time.

if i wanted the infinity war iron man...

should i pre order now from sideshow? should i pre order from a different side i’m not aware of? (i know most are sold out)

or should i wait til release and try to find one in hand (probably hardest option especially at retail)

the only reservation i have about sideshow is that i feel like if i pre order now i’ll be on the back end of orders and won’t see him til June in that April-June time frame

if i wanted the infinity war iron man...

should i pre order now from sideshow? should i pre order from a different side i’m not aware of? (i know most are sold out)

or should i wait til release and try to find one in hand (probably hardest option especially at retail)

the only reservation i have about sideshow is that i feel like if i pre order now i’ll be on the back end of orders and won’t see him til June in that April-June time frame

I WOULD PRE-ORDER NOW FROM SIDESHOW IF YOU WANT IT. IF YOU WAIT UNTIL RELEASE, YOU WILL BE PAYING A MARKUP GUARANTEED. IF THE MARK 46/47 HAS TAUGHT US ANYTHING, IS THAT, NEVER PASS UP ON A DIECAST IRON MAN :lol:

I WOULD PRE-ORDER NOW FROM SIDESHOW IF YOU WANT IT. IF YOU WAIT UNTIL RELEASE, YOU WILL BE PAYING A MARKUP GUARANTEED. IF THE MARK 46/47 HAS TAUGHT US ANYTHING, IS THAT, NEVER PASS UP ON A DIECAST IRON MAN :lol:

does SSC ship in batches?

meaning if i pre order now do i get it if it releases in april or would i fall on the back end of shipping for pre ordering this late

I’m only ordering from SS from now on. I’m still waiting on my iron spider from AlterEgo. Free shipping isn’t worth waiting an extra month or two for the other vendors to get their batch from SS.

does SSC ship in batches?

meaning if i pre order now do i get it if it releases in april or would i fall on the back end of shipping for pre ordering this late

THEY SHIP IN BATCHES BUT FOR THE MOST PART SINCE IVE BEEN ORDERING THEY SEEM TO GET MOST OF THE ORDERS OUT AROUND THE SAME TIME. THAT TIMEFRAME ON THE WEBSITE IS MORE FOR THE FIGURE RELEASING AND NOT THE BATCHES SHIPPING TIMEFRAME. EVEN THE FIRST BATCH COULD SHIP ON THE BACKEND OF THAT TIMEFRAME.

pulled the trigger on IW Iron man from SSC.

rather be in than out.

celebrating by watching it on screen right now.

Mark VII up next

Back
Top Bottom