House of Hoops comming to boston MA

With the new House of Hoops  opening this spring in boston MA dont you thinl it makes too much sence for Jordan brand to release those 3pt record 13s?
in honor of ray allen and for the grand opening

hoh coming to boston its about time yeah
smile.gif

i hate everything HOH stands for. No refunds,no exchanges i mean come on how can you tell someone who spent 200 plus on some sneakers that %+%.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i hate everything HOH stands for. No refunds,no exchanges i mean come on how can you tell someone who spent 200 plus on some sneakers that %+%.

LOLZ  u can exchange there and get refunds. Ive swapped kicks I aint even buy there
roll.gif

Really?  I guess I really don't care if I get one by me now.  That just seems shady.

I heard it was going to be in the South SHore Plaza Mall. They were looking into buying out the Disney Store, right next to it and expanding that way. Not sure if that is still the plan though, because I haven't been there in about a month or so.

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

LOLZ  u can exchange there and get refunds. Ive swapped kicks I aint even buy there
roll.gif

when? its been like this for atleast a year now

its prolly going to be an existing foot locker. But we def need one in albany new jersey has 2 and we cant get one upstate.

Back
Top Bottom