House of Hoops opening near Seattle

What's up sneakerheads?

Just a reminder for those of you (if any) that live in the Northwest that the House of Hoops is opening up in the Southcenter mall in tukwila. The grand opening is this friday 7/2/10 and special guest, Seattle native, Brandon Roy is going to be there. Rumor floatin around that Nate Robinson is comin back home for another guest appearance. Tacoma (had to give the hometown a shout out) native and University of Washington point guard Isaiah Thomas told me he was gonna be there so I'm sure a few more hoopers from UW may be there as well. I know Aaron Brooks of the Houston Rockets (my team) is back in town for his camp so he may swing by because I  know he's on the Nike roster too.

So if anyone is interested, swing by and see some hoopers and pick up some new gear from Nike. B-Roy and hopefully a few others will be there from 2-4 pm. See you there!!

What's up sneakerheads?

Just a reminder for those of you (if any) that live in the Northwest that the House of Hoops is opening up in the Southcenter mall in tukwila. The grand opening is this friday 7/2/10 and special guest, Seattle native, Brandon Roy is going to be there. Rumor floatin around that Nate Robinson is comin back home for another guest appearance. Tacoma (had to give the hometown a shout out) native and University of Washington point guard Isaiah Thomas told me he was gonna be there so I'm sure a few more hoopers from UW may be there as well. I know Aaron Brooks of the Houston Rockets (my team) is back in town for his camp so he may swing by because I  know he's on the Nike roster too.

So if anyone is interested, swing by and see some hoopers and pick up some new gear from Nike. B-Roy and hopefully a few others will be there from 2-4 pm. See you there!!

Back
Top Bottom