House Of Hoops PG First Midnight Release!

I'm not camping for nothing. I will go to my little Foot Locker here in Lexington Park and purchase them. There will probably be no line at all. $200 retail kills me though.  

None of the shoes releasing are worth beasting over... come Saturday morning the foams will be every where.

lol... i rather be somewhere else friday night! all shoes that come out u will find them in any spot saturday mornin, afternoon n evening time. lol

Wait the CTK Lebron VIIs drop this weekend?
nerd.gif

I went to PG today just to get my mind off things...

Me and the manager got to wrapping for about 10 minutes at Flocker/HOH. Great dude.

And, PG ain't the 80s, 90s, or even early 00s no more. Y'all really be sice'in it for [Scott Scotch] *"infected this forum"* reasons.

It's basically beast central at opportune times from my observation, and that's the people's fault.

On a off night, I bumped into a FEW major steals at PG. I hit "jahsondc" immediately to look out, lol.

Yes I did mean Black/Zinc colorway, my bad, and the CTK's are no longer dropping tonight, but next week, Nike is making us push them back. Thanks Fellas

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I went to PG today just to get my mind off things...

Me and the manager got to wrapping for about 10 minutes at Flocker/HOH. Great dude.

And, PG ain't the 80s, 90s, or even early 00s no more. Y'all really be sice'in it for [Scott Scotch] *"infected this forum"* reasons.

It's basically beast central at opportune times from my observation, and that's the people's fault.

On a off night, I bumped into a FEW major steals at PG. I hit "jahsondc" immediately to look out, lol.

always much obliged

Back
Top Bottom