House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

now if footlocker/nike inc could get Jordan to sign some things...that would be nice

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

damn for a second i though you were taller than Kobe but then i scroll down and realize kobe was sitting lol

thats what i thought too
laugh.gif

nice auto on the shoes and lucky as hell to get a pic with him
pimp.gif

I'm sure this has been asked before, but the search in topic function is broke. Can employees use their 30% off discount on anything, certain items, ornothing at all at HOHNY? I noticed during the last 50% off almost the whole store in NY was included minus some Kobes and Lebrons...

I'm an AM in TX and I have an interview at the corporate office this upcoming week and I'd like to get some stuff from HOHNY.....

Thanks.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I'm hearing from a reliable source at HOH that there's a 50/50 chance that these will be HOH NY only like the kryptonates.

If that happens, I would be pissed b/c HOH CHI would have been an easy cop. Oh well. Wait and see I guess.

Anyone ????

Yeah HOHChi sold out of Aces- cuz one of the cashiers sold both my pair that were behind the counter!!!-
Bad enough I couldn't be there n get a autograph!!
MESSED UP!!

If I wasn't bout to move, I cop a pair of the croc af1s to make myself feel better bout not getting my aces
I'll be in Chi this weekend . Hope to pick up a few items

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Got my Aces this past weekend at HOH NY..the line was nothin..mad cool people i met..including my boy UpandComing..good meetin you bro..will definitely hit you up soon prolly will make the trip down for the foams..

Everyone that lined up was linin up for the Pearl Foams..once we told 'em they weren't droppin they left
laugh.gif

Even got the Akrons..they grew on me..what can i say..oh well..
good meeting you too bro...we'll meet up for foams next month
Aces were an easy cop seeing that more than half the people on line were waiting for Pearls
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

Her are My aces signed by the Mamba or as i know him as MR.MVP
hey can anyone get me a 9.5 or 10 in the aces since i im not gonna wear my signed pair, hoh chicago sold out. Help me out
similar on the bay

Originally Posted by bigluzer

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

Her are My aces signed by the Mamba or as i know him as MR.MVP
hey can anyone get me a 9.5 or 10 in the aces since i im not gonna wear my signed pair, hoh chicago sold out. Help me out
similar on the bay

Nah, if you look at the eBay auction, the seller got the left shoe signed. The NTer above got the right shoe signed.

Loving the LM!!! Next is drop is the Foams!!!... Im curious on what the HOH is going to follow the KB, Lebron, Foams up with????

Just copped my Aces. Had to pay 200 but had to get em. Couldnt get any response here so had to go to ebay.

So I heard only 5 people from the line got to go in and meet Kobe and get their Aces signed. Right now 3 of those 5 pairs is on ebay. I find it kind of sadthat more real fans that would have kept the shoes didnt get to meet KB.

Originally Posted by marley

Just copped my Aces. Had to pay 200 but had to get em. Couldnt get any response here so had to go to ebay.

So I heard only 5 people from the line got to go in and meet Kobe and get their Aces signed. Right now 3 of those 5 pairs is on ebay. I find it kind of sad that more real fans that would have kept the shoes didnt get to meet KB.

actually 5 people were gurentee an autograph and the rest were vip of nike or kobe so there the ones posting them up on ebay its shame people are puting themup

Back
Top Bottom