House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

FLINTGREY wrote:
Bro, don't drop the $800!

Listen to this man! They will be releasing the first or second week of May! ........ And there you have it! ..... I'm officially back!

From spring vacation that is! ....and don't think i haven't read the nay sayer's posts about me
smh.gif
! You all know who you are........ y'all are officially unplugged!
roll.gif

Good to see you back homie!
pimp.gif

Hit me up

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Those jackets are lame as hell if you don't go to those schools. Sneakers are one thing but a jacket is pushing it.
dudes in high school wear st. johns hoodies and harvard crew necks...
I'm not talking about that. High school -> College is diff. IMO but repping a high school you never went to is lame as %$%%. I don't care how you feel.

bl2004.jpg

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Let me find out Kampout "FIGHTS FOR VICTORY..."

This board is getting TOO small...
roll.gif

Bishop Loughlin is the public school of the NY Catholic schools, they let everyone in.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

FLINTGREY wrote:
Bro, don't drop the $800!

Listen to this man! They will be releasing the first or second week of May! ........ And there you have it! ..... I'm officially back!

From spring vacation that is! ....and don't think i haven't read the nay sayer's posts about me
smh.gif
! You all know who you are........ y'all are officially unplugged!
roll.gif

who told you that?

Those jackets are lame as hell if you don't go to those schools. Sneakers are one thing but a jacket is pushing it.
dudes in high school wear st. johns hoodies and harvard crew necks...
I'm not talking about that. High school -> College is diff. IMO but repping a high school you never went to is lame as %$%%. I don't care how you feel.

bl2004.jpg

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Let me find out Kampout "FIGHTS FOR VICTORY..."

This board is getting TOO small...
roll.gif

Bishop Loughlin is the public school of the NY Catholic schools, they let everyone in.

Dorney is a NT'er too?...
devil.gif

sound like some people that dissed Frank are ____ out.....

Good information...can't wait to get the MLKs....

Them Melo's are pure wackness! I got an email last night from a HOH employee like They extremely limited (which they are cause HOH Chicago got a very smallsize run)! I was like ..... ehh, whatever!

The M5 has been disappointin overall..i was not happy with the design at all..the M4 was one of the best shoes i have ever played ball in from a performancestandpoint and a look standpoint..they took a step back..

Back
Top Bottom