House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

VIA SC...

To celebrate the release of Transformers 2, Nike Basketball has teamed up with Hasbro for a fully licensed collaboration set that will feature three shoes,including the Zoom Sharkalaid, Zoom FP and Zoom Flight Club.

We'll kick things off with the 'Soundwave' Sharkalaid, inspired by the mind reading Decepticon and featuring hits of blue, red, yellow andsilver that tie back into the details found along the robot's tape recorder. The shoes come along with detailed packaging to tie back into the comiccollecting world that has made Transformers one of the most popular franchises ever. Along the box, you'll find original Hasbro graphics, a J-hook forhanging display and decoder profiles highlighting the robot's powers.

The Sharkalaid is yet another sneaker coming from Nike Basketball's Refresh series that combines past classics, fusing together some of the best outdoorhoops shoes in the brand's heritage with the Zoom Sharkley and Air Raid serving as the base of inspiration. With a durable rubber outsole, crossing midfootstraps for support and a 14 mm heel Zoom Air unit, the Sharkalaid is one of several models that Nike Basketball has aimed for the blacktop this summer.

The Zoom Flight Club, styled up in a colorway inspired by Transformers villain Megatron, features a clear shroud along the upper, with abrasion resistantpanels along the toe, strap and heel. There's also a neon grid lining pattern as well as a backpainted red window that houses the heel Zoom Air unit.

Designed by Jason Petrie, the Zoom Flight Club combines the aesthetics of the Flight 89, Zoom Glove and Hyperflight. The shoes also come along with detailedpackaging to tie back into the comic collecting world that has made Transformers one of the most popular franchises ever. Along the box, you'll findoriginal Hasbro graphics, a J-hook for hanging display and decoder profiles highlighting the robot's powers.

The Zoom FP, short for Fun Police, pays homage to the group of elite NBA players featured in Nike Basketball's classic late 90's Fun Police ads andcombines design cues from the Zoom T-Bug, Zoom Flight V and Air Garnett III. The Transformers character Bumblebee fits right in with their joking and wise-cracking nature, and the Bumblebee inspired ZoomFP features a predominantly yellow and black upper. With Bumblebee often transforming into a yellow car, you'll see the glare of the car mimicked in thepatent leather upper.

The Zoom FP, designed by Jason Petrie, features a stitch reinforced patent leather and ballistic mesh upper, injected Phylon midsole and support sidewalland a 14 mm heel Zoom Air unit for responsive cushioning.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

megatron flightclubs are sick. not really feeling the other two, too colorful and flashy.

I agree all the way man . I well not be copping but to me the best one is the Megatron FC's .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by bijald0331

megatron flightclubs are sick. not really feeling the other two, too colorful and flashy.

I agree all the way man . I well not be copping but to me the best one is the Megatron FC's .
Same here. The Megatrons are the only thing I would actually wear there

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Im loving the boxes.

yeah...the concept of having the shoes in boxes similar to getting an action figure box is pretty creative...i'll have to see the shoes in person before idecide to cop any of the colorways

megatrons are whatever...i need the mayo flight clubs in a size 8.5.....
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom