House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

We need at least another HOH in the UK......Scotland or the North of England

If you take scotland for example, population 5 million and there's 2 shops that do basketball in the whole country and a lot of knowledgable heads thatimport a lot of shoes.........

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

I can't wait until a really limited shoe comes out and see how HOH divides the batch.

They wont divide per se, but they will add, which is the reason they are opening all the stores, so more people can have access.

Originally Posted by AG21

I just stopped in to HOH Houston to get some new hoops shoes and had to get a few extra things!

2uxy88i.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I'd release Penny Colorways in Miami Phoenix and Orlando colors now still since they are cutting Penny checks anyway for the Half Cents..

I'm likin the Phoenix retro Penny idea.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

hoh-new-1.jpg

hoh-new-2.jpg

Although, TWO HOH's in one city?
eyes.gif

lol.... its gonna be crazy in the Galleria... especially since its %50 off... stuff is gonna happen... i see it....

dang... i wish i was there.... ugh... Kingsville, Texas for the loss....
frown.gif

HOW MANY PPL WERE IN LINE FOR THE CHINAS AT HOH CHICAGO??? LAST MINUTE DID I FIND OUT THEY RELEASING 2mara. WILL I BE ABLE TO GET MY PAIR?

If i was to guess I would say that HOH int eh Galleria will be very hectic on Grand Opening Day. Best Bet if anything is to go to Northline if you do not wantto deal with a huge crowd, but who knows it may the same way there on Saturday as well.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by gijace

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I wonder when a HOH out here in the bay area will open up???

i hear Feb in West Field mall on market
is it confirmed? west field mall in solano? thanks
i would assume its Market st. in san fran.

Yup Market st.
Thanks.. It's about time for HoH here in bay area..

BIB - I know your big foot self ain't tryin to cop a size 9... Must have been a favor... But umm what the word with brain wrecks... Does Leaders havethem?... Might be my first time stopping thru there

^ I know BIB and you are cool...it's been well stated by me that i dont go to Leaders and never have just cause of some things ive heard about how theyhandle releases... assuming i do go...I'll holler at dude... I See him all the time... Dudes getting that knowledge on what it takes to open up his ownshop...I HIGHLY respect that.

Back
Top Bottom