House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Maze- good iish,

I'll def be goin to the HOH tomorrow.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good iish Fresh, what's the retail again? U got me feenin right about now lol
laugh.gif

They look mad cheap in goldenboy's pics.

Are they even any good for bball? That's probably the only time I would rock these.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Maze- good iish,

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

No doubt.

Retail is $85 on Sharkleys.

MaZe

Are they even any good for bball? That's probably the only time I would rock these.
I have the regular white/green pair and I like them for ball but I've only wore them indoors. I don't know how they will perform outside. I also agree I don't wear these outside of playing ball.

Maze- good iish,

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Thank True, hopefully you get your pair, before the internet BEAST get em. retail was 95.00

I am also undecided on what i wanna do with the PRINCE

thanks though man. later

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

I have the regular white/green pair and I like them for ball but I've only wore them indoors. I don't know how they will perform outside. I also agree I don't wear these outside of playing ball.

I am.
Got my T Prince and Z Bo's today
pimp.gif

Dag.... No Boozes huh? I gotta get those Boozers some way some how!!! Those and the Yankees are the only one's I want to get my hands on.. Good Pricetoo...

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

Maze- good iish,

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Thank True, hopefully you get your pair, before the internet BEAST get em. retail was 95.00

I am also undecided on what i wanna do with the PRINCE

thanks though man. later
$95? That's higher than the Sharkleys regular retail of $85. Interesting.

MaZe

Yea, they were 95 I ended up getting the Zbo and Tprince PE's
pimp.gif

They had some GR colorways also such as the white/navy that Delonte West wears, and the black suede pair. The city editions are ugly in person IMO.

I'll pass... One of my boys that works at HOH said this summer is gonna be crazy w/ PE releases can't wait

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

I'll pass... One of my boys that works at HOH said this summer is gonna be crazy w/ PE releases can't wait
You have no idea.

so is the HoH in Chi-Town going to be built anytime soon? b/c there is no way in hell im going to be paying Reseller prices

mad.gif
Effing resellers

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Im seeing those Sharkleys for $200 plus shipping on Ebay.
Those are def. not worth $200 to me.

I concur, the sharkleys aren't worth the retail price as well
sick.gif

i hate house of hoops location and the fact that there's only one... i wanna pair of sharkleys but im too lazy to go into the city then have to go uptown..they need to relocate to midtown.. or take phone orders

Yeah.... there's a closet full of stuff that needs to be sent to HoH, so certain people don't continue to sit on PEs that weren't originallyintended for HoH...

Back
Top Bottom