House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

LOOKING FOR THE JONEAL BLUE CHIPS IN A 9.5.......ANY1 HOH STILL HAVE THESE AVAILABLE THAT CAN HELP ME OUT IN GETTING A PAIR???....PM ME PLEASE THANKS

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

Any info on when HOH should be dropping the Beijing Kobes if at all?

I heard they were a International release only... I hope I heard wrong!!!

can anyone with info from HOH NY confirm that they're getting a shipment of kobe iv 4 rings from dallas? thanks!

14lt2ix.jpg

Anyone got info on the pair on the right??

Originally Posted by solidsnake

EY?! Did London get the RCs today? The Chinese dude in there told me they may drop today? Help me out?!

I hope not man, but I'm going to call them tomorrow, because you got me worried I'm gonna miss out if they did!

They had the sale when I went today. $25 off purchase of $100 or more. $50 off $200 or more. They didnt really list the excluded items... but I think excludeditems were the "new" stuff. But if you're a regular or ask nicely... maybe they'll hook you up?

hey quesiton to the hoh followers from the beginning.. b/c i didnt start my hoh conquest until i purchased the lebron vii 'china's". to all the"O.G House of hoops heads" out there, if you can cann them that.

in your opinion the top 5 HoH releases??

Originally Posted by hotbutter

hey quesiton to the hoh followers from the beginning.. b/c i didnt start my hoh conquest until i purchased the lebron vii 'china's". to all the "O.G House of hoops heads" out there, if you can cann them that.

in your opinion the top 5 HoH releases??
I would think ray allen and q rich 8s would be up there

^Yup along with Army, Pearl, and Royal Foams, JKidd flights, McFly Hyperdunks and those VIP flights weren't that bad imo.

Word. The Power Max PE's, the Hyperdunk Kobe PE's, the VIII PE's, and whatever else.

D, you need to sell me some Power Max PE's bro.
laugh.gif
D. Fish or D. West would do.

Back
Top Bottom