House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

RAP ... you still got the same number ???

Cutting out on your homie ???
happy.gif

The Christmas Lebrons will be released at FTL and Champs, prolly the same ones who got the Red Carpets and maybe a few more..

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

The Christmas Lebrons will be released at FTL and Champs, prolly the same ones who got the Red Carpets and maybe a few more..

thanks for the text^^^.
mad.gif

so you mean nowhere near me.....
grin.gif

anyone know whered i could find these in San Diego? gonna be there over xmas...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^a ton...

i talked to HoH-Chi, they are getting the most in the country from what they know, and then there is the FTL in the same mall and NTwn as well...if you are inchicago a 4-cop should be possible and im only assuming that country wide it shouldnt be too hard.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

one of the HOH here in Houston is getting approx. 400 pairs

400! Wow that's alot of space jams. I wonder how many HOH chi will get then since there suppose to get the most

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Houston is getting the most Space Jams to my knowledge.
I know here in Dallas we are getting around 400...and the Footaction in the same mall is getting 150.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Houston is getting the most Space Jams to my knowledge.
I don't know how accurate this is.. But yes the HoH is getting 400 pairs.. A Footlocker is getting 150 or 450 (I think I heard wrong)... AFinishline is carrying 8 size 13's.. That's all I care about.. Houston btw

Back
Top Bottom