House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Anyone know if LA HOH has the Roy Rise's Still? I'm on a plane to LA for the weekend and that's my main target hopefully.

Dang... now to figure out which players will be wearing what in the All Star game (outside of the players who got their own sig shoe).

What are these "superbowl" AF1s they speak of?
I hope they something like the pro bowls
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gijace

a little OT guys, but are these still available at HoH? and how much? thanks
nash-cradle-13.jpg
i've seen them at FTL times square and a couple more FTLs in NY.not sure about HOH

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by gijace

a little OT guys, but are these still available at HoH? and how much? thanks
i've seen them at FTL times square and a couple more FTLs in NY.not sure about HOH
thanks!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

The "super bowl af1s" that they speak of is just the workboots... Somebody got em mixed up...
You sir are correct. Saw the manifest today. I was really hoping it was the Pro Bowls. I'll be passing on the workboots

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by searchin4js

The "super bowl af1s" that they speak of is just the workboots... Somebody got em mixed up...
You sir are correct. Saw the manifest today. I was really hoping it was the Pro Bowls. I'll be passing on the workboots
Yep, ill be grabbin workboots. Pro Bowls are hypers.

Also I was told all the AF1 got pushed back at HOH.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

I wonder how many people gonna be at cherry hill hoh tomorrow. supposed to get 20 inches of snow.

I would not be surprised to see the mall closed - at least in the morning until the snow subsides.  This sucks.  I was going to be there at 7 AM.

^^^ you and Darryl going to get the snow shoes and sleds out?  

I wish they would do the release there a day early to avoid the storm..... 

Back
Top Bottom