House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by bahunt8

^^Very nice execution.
Very funny how those things were sitting and went on sale around my way a few years ago. Now Nike puts a semi clear sole on em and makes it a HOH exleusive and everyones ittching for a pair. Decent shoe but not for 2 bills.

Thanks, and agreed re: HOH "exclusivity", which in itself is losing its meaning with so many HOH's popping up ... not to mention, it's not THAT hard to get HOH kicks.
I've never lived closer than 1,200 miles from an HOH and I've never had an issue getting something from HOH -- it just takes a little work.
glasses.gif

Funny enough, my black/red foams have been in HEAVY rotation (two or three times a week) for the past few months and they're holding up great.
72f368cb17e087c25c14eaa74fccb51c4fb66c57.gif

I wonder how good the quality will be on these upcoming foams ...
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by enrique23

^i think the you can only get discounts on the non-hoh exclusive stuff. so basically all the stuff that they have at footlocker

they get HOH stuff discounted, only footlocker employees dont get discount on HOH stuff.

So Footlocker employees don't get a discount on HOH stuff?   I don't know anything about this so I'm not trying to call you out..  but that doesn't make any sense..  why wouldn't an employee get a discount at a store owned and named by its parent company?   so are HOH employess the only one's that get a discount on the items sold there?   anyone with any info or help it would be appreciated..  thanks..    

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^Ultimate Pass lmao..they recycled 2007 Black/Red Foams and put a clear sole on them..lmao..
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Exactly my thoughts. If you want an even better laugh, take a trip over to the Retro Forum. There's a 60+ page thread full of kids dying over the hype. 
laugh.gif

As for me ... I didn't even have to look ...
grin.gif
Yes sir..i've seen it..man the shoe game is gettin worse and worse..JB is pickin things back up but still..

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

hoh release both HOME and AWAY, Steve Nash "Trash Talk" 2day.
both of the "trash talk" hyperdunk lows are available on niketown.com as well..   $90 for them..   still waiting for the other hyperdunk lows that we've seen for Nash to come out.. i've heard they released in asia, but haven't confirmed that yet..

Originally Posted by Chris Wong 45

HOH - Daly City Serramonte. Stopped by today and it should be open late next month chea! Finally the Bay Area gets some love.

CANT WAIT. Its going to be hell when that spot opens up , that mall already is a crazy one. I cant even imagine.

Not what I wanted for the HOH Foams dropping but I still like them. Im keeping my fingers crossed on getting a pair.

info on these please? were these pippen's back in the day or just GR's?

hoh-nike-air-max-uptempo-1.jpg

aka, who wore these?

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Random question, whos the guy in the middle background? Looks like Rodrigue Beaubois, but idk...
And are all these shoes available for sale? I've never been to a HOH before, but if you can buy these...  there's all stars, VENOMS, and all star KD IIs on some pictures below... can you actually buy these, like the venoms?

^^^
The guy on the top pic is Kenny Anderson.

Yes, you can buy all those shoes, but they might not have all size's available........most likely they only have bigger size's on those limited colorways.

Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by enrique23

^i think the you can only get discounts on the non-hoh exclusive stuff. so basically all the stuff that they have at footlocker

they get HOH stuff discounted, only footlocker employees dont get discount on HOH stuff.

So Footlocker employees don't get a discount on HOH stuff?   I don't know anything about this so I'm not trying to call you out..  but that doesn't make any sense..  why wouldn't an employee get a discount at a store owned and named by its parent company?   so are HOH employess the only one's that get a discount on the items sold there?   anyone with any info or help it would be appreciated..  thanks..    

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Footlocker employees get their discount on HOH releases too.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Is it just me or does it look like there are some Gasol/Fisher Hypermax's underneath those Pip fusion's?

yea i was sayin that 2myself last night along wit some aaron brooks hyperdunk lows

Back
Top Bottom