House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

HOH NY:

1025081215dd4.jpg

funny i have all the shoes in this picture

So ive read somewhere that the Florida Gator HD's are part of the midnight madness pack I'm almost positive that they aren't can anyone confirmthis?

Originally Posted by bigluzer

from http://www.kixandthecity.com/2008/10/27/nike-hyperdunk-midnight-madness-syracuse-detailed-look/http://www.kixandthecity....s-syracuse-detailed-look/

This Saturday, Nov. 1st, Nike's Midnight Madness Pack of Hyperdunks is set to officially release at the House of Hoops by Foot Locker. As part of this pack, Nike is set to release to Syracuse Nike Hyperdunk. The Syracuse Nike Hyperdunk features an away colorway for the Orangemen with a Black upper, Navy Swoosh, and Orange accents. Syracuse's "S" logo is embossed on the Orange tongue tab in Navy and White.

The Syracuse Nike Hyperdunk is set to release on Nov. 1st exclusively at the House of Hoops by Foot Locker.

All Pics taken at the House of Hoops by Foot Locker NY.

More After the Jump

2978131657_7b2e11ace6_o.jpg

2978988736_a8b8a0debb_o.jpg

2978988702_0afcc486e9_o.jpg

2978988664_a790dd5df9_o.jpg

[fixed images]
pimp.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 23king24

their allready gone. they sold the leftovers.

i wouldn't call them leftovers cause there were none here. if anything, they held them for HOHNY. didn't matter what size they were, ppl here in LAwould have bought them to just to own them or to resell them. that kinda sucks cause we were all told that they were only goin to be sold over here and thatis the only reason why NY got all the gold medal bron vi.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by 23king24

their allready gone. they sold the leftovers.

i wouldn't call them leftovers cause there were none here. if anything, they held them for HOHNY. didn't matter what size they were, ppl here in LA would have bought them to just to own them or to resell them. that kinda sucks cause we were all told that they were only goin to be sold over here and that is the only reason why NY got all the gold medal bron vi.

welcome to the sham we like to call the House of Horrors...lol

-Tyler

The employees that are in place at HoH's NY told me, that they were selected from other FTL's to work at HoH. They told me this on opening night 2007.You can get an application, like you do at any FTL, FA, and so forth.

Back
Top Bottom