House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

True Flights
eyes.gif

Trash.

Hmmm looks like I'm going to need to head down at like 5 am to get the SC's. It' a bummer these won't be available on campus
frown.gif

Ron--

I'm glad Iverson is hurt right now..he's a bum..he has never been able to make any team better granted he did take that bum 2001 (i think) to the NBAchampionship but that was the Lakers time and that team was clearly over-matched..

Only 2 months left of the season..thank god..then we can go rid his contract..

That's why they brought him in.

He did improve those Philly teams though, there wasn't much around him.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

That's why they brought him in.

He did improve those Philly teams though, there wasn't much around him.
I applaud him for the job he did in Philly..but who was the coach? Larry Brown..in a few years the Bobcats will b a problem..mark my words..theyalready play semi-respectable defense cause of him..

I'll see sum of y'all at HOHCHI.
AI still got it derrty, I don't think he blends well with the pistons though. I was hope'n Boston would pick him up so he could get a ring. But itlooks like starbury gonna get it. .. HOH gonna release them black/green starbury PEs..LOL

Can anyone confirm which color is releasing? Need to know before deciding to make the drive to Bev Hills on Saturday
2d6o428.jpg
or
11gngqp.jpg

Thanks.

KOBE IV RICE
KOBE IV USC
KOBE IV Lakers Home (GR)
LEBRON VI SVSM
LEBRON VI HWC HOME WHITE/RED-YELLOW

This is whats dropping this saturday at HOHLA or is there more to add?

Talked to my boy at HOHCHI today and he said it was the supermans but they didnt have them in yet so he couldnt say for sure.

thnx guyz for the info.

dont know whats going 2 happen but i'll be heading

down to the HOHNY ready 2 cop on march 21.

THE PEARLS ARE CALLING ME!!!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

they will be my first pair of foams

eek.gif
first pair of FOAMS???!?!?!?!?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
, yup my first pair.
I've only been collecting for a couple of years btw, and never got into Foams.
But that will change.
pimp.gif

Hello NikeTalk Mods Please Don't Ban Me I dont mean to cause any trouble, Just want to show people what sneakers and their color way are releasing thisweekend March 7th at house of hoops. Sorry if i posted it up in the wrong forum as well just trying to help out okay here we go enjoy the pics.

f7f35fcaeeedde88e976daf0aca738d0858ebc9.jpg

NIKE LEBRON JAMES VI "SVSM"
416153e3d4e2d9a99e51251bdaec39669687c35.jpg

NIKE LEBRON JAMES VI "HWC" HOME
4ca25efef7d1be15d75a7eab78993b1e743507d.jpg

NIKE ZOOM KOBE IV "RICE"
81f15ce1dfe8d3a38f21a31fb054930651ec3dc.jpg

NIKE ZOOM KOBE "USC"
2f725fee44d16e2bdc7ae972c4ba7519383cea9.jpg

Thanks for the info guys. Looks like some decent stuff droppin this month. Too bad I'm not much of a Kobe fan. I might have to take a personal look at thePE True Flights since the colorway could match up with my Cubs stuff.

Back
Top Bottom