House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

dmxgod- totally agree with the Brown comment, but to me, at then end of the day AI was putting up numbers. Would I build a team around him....NO. I could watchGeorgetown highlights all day though

Larry Brown, the Larry Brown that couldn't coach USA to gold Larry Brown?
please lol.

AI can score, point blank.
He's not a champion though, doubtful he ever will be.... and be the #1 guy on offense.

USA 2004 Olympic Basketball Team:

Lebron James
Allen Iverson
Tim Duncan
Carlos Boozer
Amare Stoudemire
Stephon Marbury *don't get me started*
Richard Jefferson *good but not Olympian*
Dwayne Wade
Lamar Odom *overrated*
Carmelo Anthony
Emeka Okafor *pshh*
Shawn Marion *solid defender but not Olympian*

You take out Marbury, Jefferson, Odom, Marion and you have an olympic team..however..the team was very young and inexperienced in Olympic league play thereforethe horrible finish..plus the risin stars for the International scene were much more tougher than the United States realized..

You take a team as this years team was..they were seasoned and they worked together and they knew the rules better and used it to their advantage..andthat's why were Olympic Gold Medalists right now..

That is why Larry Brown could not coach the Olympians to a Gold

I'm willing to help out with most of these releases.

Hit me up to work something out.

Edit:I'm in NY. 112th St. Very short distance to HOH. Am also willing to trade these for D.S. Eggplant Foams 8.5-9.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

need the VI's,

maybe rices...lol
nerd.gif

Anybody want to look out for me for an 11 in the Pearls? I'm in Louisville so this is really my only shot. Thanks for any help.

^
Hopefully after Houston the SE can get some love. We need an ATL HOH already, no way in hell I'd ever drive the 13 hours to get to a HOH.

hopefully these are the right release dates cause im really hopin to get those ctk and the 22nd is the only day i can go.

NIKE FOAMPOSITE PRO "PEARL" aka "Jesus Shuttlesworth" RD 3/21 at HOH
ebf3666641087e0a24b672aff54c2dcc3b1bfe2c.pjpg

The sole looks a little discolored, believe it or not this pair has never been worn and after 5 years in the"STASH" that's what happens. So people make sure you wear your pair and enjoy them while they still ICY once they release on the 21st.As you can see ain't no point of stashing Icy Sole anything
mad.gif

^
You've made me jealous.

Thank you.

If those are a size 11-11.5
Even More Jealous!
lol.

Icey soles discolor,
fact.

Sigh.

Back
Top Bottom