House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

it sucks
frown.gif
i don't have money right now &
i really wanted these shoe i guess i have
to pay re-sell prices, but i hope i can find
a great price for them.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

it is w.e at this point. I see HoH NYC needs me back.
and I'm sure they have no problem selling shoes 2 re-sellers.
WILL, PLEASE STAY IN YOUR LANE...HOHNYC WILL NEVER BE YOURS...
It was while you were at NikeTown.
laugh.gif
Oh yeah, just so u know 4 of the ppl behind u were my ppl.
wink.gif

While at the same time i had 2 ppl that won the raffle at NT...I does this NY sneaker thing Wilbur

do u really think u a thug? u prob dont even live in the hood. man hoh will NEVER be yours my dude not hate mail but truth mail... all your postings areconfusing u just go on and on and onnnnn

Originally Posted by bimbot

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

HOHLA is at 82+ heads as of right now.

Damn....should I even head over there?
If its 82+ and you figure most of them end up with multiple pairs and the employees get theres too then it doesnt look good. I guess if I reallywanted them I would have to camp out.

^It will keep growing as we speak. HOHLA employees can't reserve their pair - they have to lineup for it.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

coppin those MAYO's and Butlers... joints are CRACK!!!!!
Fresh..you got every pair of Butler PE's?
pimp.gif

lol naw i wish, only the Foamposite Lites... i think they came out with those, and those blue chips... wasn't feelin the blue chips, but them flightclubs... nice...

Yea there are 120+ here at HOHLA. The first group already went through and got their pairs and like 15 got back in line....I wont be able to get multiple pairsfor any NT'ers....sorry guys.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Yea there are 120+ here at HOHLA. The first group already went through and got their pairs and like 15 got back in line....I wont be able to get multiple pairs for any NT'ers....sorry guys.
wonder if i should stop by after 10am and get any size to resell hehe

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

120 pairs per location. No need to camp. At least not in NY or Chicago...LA well it's Kobe-land so I understand that.
If it was 120 at CHI HOH, there must have been a ton of heads there. They are ALL gone. My dude was like 10th or 11th in line and he walked away with only two pairs.

There must have been a lot.....

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

120 pairs per location. No need to camp. At least not in NY or Chicago...LA well it's Kobe-land so I understand that.
If it was 120 at CHI HOH, there must have been a ton of heads there. They are ALL gone. My dude was like 10th or 11th in line and he walked away with only two pairs.

There must have been a lot.....

that sucks...i was hoping my mom could pick me up a pair since she's in chicago for a convention.

Yo are there any sneaker store owners or managers on here get at me please be located in new york city. Not foot locker

Highly unlikely that I was able to get my pair...but its ok...life is full of disappointments

I was at HoH Chi this A.M. There were only about 30 peeps when doors opened. I was amongst the first in line and didn't stick around too long; I didn'tnotice anyone coming in beyond those 30 of us that were already there (like I said though, I was pretty much in and out. I stuck around for a few minutes afterI got my kicks, but that was it.) However, I did notice folks getting back in line once they got their first pair.

there was not that much people in line this morning at hohny i arrived there around 750 and i was the 15 person in line!!!! smh at the people tryin to say theline was crazy lastnight!!!

^
smh.gif

seems like NTers like to start that HYPE
laugh.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif

HOH CHI got the least amount of pairs, and LA got the most of course....HOHNY only has a 7.5 left,that was about an hour ago

good lookin HarlemWorld
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

franky you too bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom