House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Has Lakewood got anything good yet? I know they got around 30 pairs of the Pre Heats. Haven't had a chance to check it out yet

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by ERS

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

damn these birds at harlem HOH are rude as hell on the phone
Right? Even the manager I talked to copped an attitude I guess birds flock together...on another note still waiting on those Stephen Curry Hyperdunks

Yes they are.  And in person, they're begging for attention, since HoHNY is usually a morgue aside from the marquee releases
1. no more uptempo
2. yes those are the currys.
3.no managers are female at hohny except fpr the dm and she dont answer phone.
4.it is a morgue until the 23rd when yall hypebeast will be out there clucking for the cool greys.
5. dont take any of this personal unless it has something to do with you.

Yep I am cool with the people at hohny and they have never been rude to me so yep i am stepping up for them. Dont be uspset if they dont give yall kids attention.
smile.gif
have a great day.

^

Well put.

Build a respectable relationship with the managers and you'll be good.

Don't expect to receive without giving, meaning, buy merchandise.

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Originally Posted by ERS

Right? Even the manager I talked to copped an attitude I guess birds flock together...on another note still waiting on those Stephen Curry Hyperdunks

Yes they are.  And in person, they're begging for attention, since HoHNY is usually a morgue aside from the marquee releases
1. no more uptempo
4.it is a morgue until the 23rd when yall hypebeast will be out there clucking for the cool greys.

Yep I am cool with the people at hohny and they have never been rude to me so yep i am stepping up for them. Dont be uspset if they dont give yall kids attention.
smile.gif
have a great day.

It is what it is though.  The minimum wage attitude is comedy.

The DM has a thick #$+ though.

Originally Posted by ERS

1. no more uptempo

smile.gif
have a great day.

Yes sir she does.... and buy merchandise... not on the 50. Come in speak to em strike a relationship up and you will be good. When I wait out online its because I WANT to not because I have to. When there is something I want I can and have and will just walk to the front of the line and stroll in when the line moves. Now I may not be first but I WILL be top ten. And I always get my sizes. there have been times I walked in and bought a couple of pizza pies for the workers not only because most of them are cool because it builds connects. A pie cost 12 dollars connects priceless.

I went to HOHLA today...nothing good..some Air MAx 24-7 for $120..that's about it. I asked about the Royal Foams releasing in Feb. and the guy (who seemed like the manager) said they are going to be having a special release event for those and some exclusive foam colorways for the All Star game since it's in LA this year. He said information about it will be on the radio. I'm curious what special colorways are going to be released.....

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

One 12$ pizza + 5 workers = u cheap..

Read above more than one pie If someone says they are hungry I get the whole store... I am not starting a war on nt with a child I will say this and leave it. I get what I want from HOH. if you come down get on a line you Will lose a spot to me. If I decide to wait in line.. Maybe I will just come there and take your spot.. Thanks all to my 12 dollar pie. Respond if you like next time I respond will be to an adult. dont let the post count fool ya. i am not a rookie. have a good nigh and sleep tight.

hohoho happy KWANZAA

IDK if Im late.. but HOH Chicago getting the Xmas Lebrons, Kobe Grinch, and KD3 Xmas... lucky lol..

I hate doing phone orders... smh

Originally Posted by ERS

1. no more uptempo

smile.gif
have a great day.

Yes sir she does.... and buy merchandise... not on the 50. Come in speak to em strike a relationship up and you will be good. When I wait out online its because I WANT to not because I have to. When there is something I want I can and have and will just walk to the front of the line and stroll in when the line moves. Now I may not be first but I WILL be top ten. And I always get my sizes. there have been times I walked in and bought a couple of pizza pies for the workers not only because most of them are cool because it builds connects. A pie cost 12 dollars connects priceless.
do they get to pick their toppings or just get the standard pepperoni and/or cheese?

anyone have any idea if hoh orlando is getting the grinches?

Nobleone speaks the truth. when you network with them you get back in return. the saying goes "you only get back what ypu put in". Put in work and youll get a return on your investment. we put in alotta work at hohny so we have no problems with releases. i remember the days of being a HOHNY rookie and i put in work/network with people to move up the ladder and im not up there like NOBLEONE but im comfortable where im at.

Does anyone know if you can use the Footlocker VIP discount on HoH releases?

Looking at getting something, just want to know ahead time for the next time they do the $30 off $100

Back
Top Bottom