House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

So what's new coming to HOH everyone. i havent been keeping up with HOH releases in a while because my local HOH is so dirty on releases. Even with a connect i still cant manage to secure shoes anymore-they be buying up all the stock lol.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

those STATS are COPPED!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
he don't even play in them though....
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by insole

LAST PICKUPS OF THE YEAR
2jezf9k.jpg
THE LAMARCUS PE'S ARE NICE!
pimp.gif
Sick...the Lamarcus are
pimp.gif
...wasn't on my radar but might have to cop as well...good work!

Wish I could find the Rondo's in a size 10.5 but it seems like those sizes are all gone in HOH's

Which HoH is that? I've only been to the one in the Beverly Center and they pretty much have that entire selection in their basketball section, they're HoH stuff is leagues better. I know they all can't be Bev Center, but that's a little disappointing.

Beverly Center still had the Uptempo 97 Grey Wolf's a few weeks back. I would have bought them if they had them on sale but they were still full price. I wonder if they will ever go on sale?

I know this has been asked a million times before, but any news on the Creams? Are they still scheduled to release on the 11th?

getIconLogo.do

Link

Looks like we'll have to settle for the Fly By instead of the Hyperfuse in the Rudy Gay colorway.

Back
Top Bottom