House of Hoops : South Coast Plaza

Originally Posted by jrjmd

abcd0018i.jpg
no freakin way.. i'm that dorky looking asian dude on the left.. hahahahaha.  guess we were there at the same time
smile.gif

ei rukawa, that was you? haha i saw you talking to the sales rep after i asked him about the uptempo pinks. i figured there might be an nter when i was there. very busy place
smile.gif

ei rukawa, that was you? haha i saw you talking to the sales rep after i asked him about the uptempo pinks. i figured there might be an nter when i was there. very busy place
smile.gif

Thanks for the pics, might swing by after work and check it out. No more driving to HoHLA......

Thanks for the pics, might swing by after work and check it out. No more driving to HoHLA......

yeah i think for socal OC peeps costa mesa and lakewood mall HOH is enough
smile.gif

yeah i think for socal OC peeps costa mesa and lakewood mall HOH is enough
smile.gif

Stop by this weekend to pick up the True Blue 3s. I like the setup where its all the way to the back. Makes the store look better
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Stop by this weekend to pick up the True Blue 3s. I like the setup where its all the way to the back. Makes the store look better
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

FYI... Major Grand Opening is targeted and most likely 4th of July weekend. Athletes they have in the running to show up is: Gasol, Brown, Griffin... Kobe is still a possibility. Personally id rather see Griffin then anyone else.

Still unsure of what PE's or other kicks they will have... will have to get with the DM in one week.

FYI... Major Grand Opening is targeted and most likely 4th of July weekend. Athletes they have in the running to show up is: Gasol, Brown, Griffin... Kobe is still a possibility. Personally id rather see Griffin then anyone else.

Still unsure of what PE's or other kicks they will have... will have to get with the DM in one week.

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

any update on this?!  weekend is around the corner..

Back
Top Bottom