Houston- Concords

Anybody in Houston have any hookups on the Concords? Or anybody know where I can buy 2 pair of size 14 Concords.....Any help would be nice thanks

No one is gonna give up they hookup bro... your better off copping at active... no more than 300me to 325u rite now

Originally Posted by fatpat1251

No one is gonna give up they hookup bro... your better off copping at active... no more than 300me to 325u rite now

I'm not understanding what you mean at the end of your quote...Are you saying I can go pick them up from active athlete for 300-325?

YEA MY BAD... I was on my phone when I was writing that... It was 300 to 325 but now I heard they are selling em for 500 at cullen and telephone locations... The one in hiram clarke might be a lil cheaper but not much.... 

Originally Posted by Rando06

Anybody in Houston have any hookups on the Concords? Or anybody know where I can buy 2 pair of size 14 Concords.....Any help would be nice thanks

I have a friend who got 2 14's on ndc. Ill ask him if hes selling if youre interested. 

Bout last 3-4 releases I got all on NDC.... Have a couple of pairs of Concords, might be able to part with a 12

Back
Top Bottom