I need mixtapes from 2008-2009 from...

Lil Mario
50/50 Twin
Sabwarfare
Magno
Big Pic
Al Bolden

I cant find any.

I think 50 50 is on lock, and I know these other dudes ar older now but I cant find shiiiiiiiii.

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I honestly did not know Magno still spit. If anyone has any Magno from the past 3 years let us know.
Magnificent Bout his Cash still gets plays from me. love that damn song.

Sabwarfare, I haven't heard from dude since like 01
laugh.gif

anyways check out texastakeover.com

laugh.gif
 Man I stay in the H and I ain't checked for them %$*$## since like '02.  Just go get The Collection Plate from Magno and you'll be good for a while.  I still jam that to this day.  And if you like 50/50 check out my patna's lil brother, Lil Ray.  He signed with Boss Hogg last year and got a few mixtapes out.  It's Lil Ray People Vol. 1, 2, and 3 and Swag Season with him and Killa.  He's 50/50's protege and got a sound similar to his so you'll cut for him.

Now them other %$*$##...why you wanna listen to them in 2010?
laugh.gif

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

laugh.gif
 Man I stay in the H and I ain't checked for them %$*$## since like '02.  Just go get The Collection Plate from Magno and you'll be good for a while.  I still jam that to this day.  And if you like 50/50 check out my patna's lil brother, Lil Ray.  He signed with Boss Hogg last year and got a few mixtapes out.  It's Lil Ray People Vol. 1, 2, and 3 and Swag Season with him and Killa.  He's 50/50's protege and got a sound similar to his so you'll cut for him.

laugh.gif

- Preciate it.
Awesome.
pimp.gif

And idk I miss the old days
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

- Preciate it.

pimp.gif
 i got these mixtapes.he actually sold me a copy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom