Houston N'ters, what to do here?

Sup guys, i just moved to sw houston but i dont know very many people here and just tryna get adjusted. relocating is hard. i was just wondering some coolplaces to hang, nice nightlife places (bars/clubs) that arent hood... stuff like that. i keep hearing bout midtown and drink houston where are they at and arethey good? im 22 btw.

most importantly, where the white girls be at?
devil.gif

White girls?
laugh.gif
I'd say Tomball area, but I'm not 100% for sure.

BTW, are you near Chimney Rock park?

Midtown is good. Try Pub Fiction, Escobar, Bond, and Rich's. There's also Drake, Citizen, and Pandora on Washington (near the Aquarium downtown, butright before downtown). Rice Village has a lot of bars - all of which with white girls.

I dont really go out much unless its for special events,
but my girl just hit up Pandora last night and then went to Riches afterwards.
So I'd say Russ is on point.

white girls for sure in the village, hit up brian o'neils on thursday its college night and gets pretty good

Tuesday: Bond
Wednesday: Escobar and Pandora
Thursday: Rich's and Citizen
Friday: just about anywhere really - Drake is much more lenient on who they let in on Fridays.
Saturday: Drake, Pandora, and Rich's for after hours... anywhere should be decent for the night.
Sunday: Open City (during the evening), Zepplin or Escobar (for the night)

^^ russ got it covered.
escobar is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
was there for AM, i know dj vice was suppose to roll thru, dunno if its happendyet.
looks like u got the spots covered. i stay in san antonio and come down bout once a month, i dj/promote out here.
ill hit u up russ next time im down.

I have a photography company and we shoot at Paasha Lounge on Thursday nites and Scene on Saturday nites and there are plenty of non-hood type girls inthere....

KILOVISION ALL DAY, WHAT DAT DO!!!!!!
roll.gif

I need to check out this pandora and escobar.
Richs always seems to have some nice girls on thursday.

Also hit up the sticky H-Town Post. I will be posting special events there occasionally,
and you can also check out the calendar once you hit the link in my sig.

Main st. down town or simply go 2 indmix.com the urban nightlife section unless you on tha 18 an up tip then collegiate iz good also

if you want to lose your hearing, feel free to go rich's. it is not even loud like pop or hip music. this dude was playing train sounds extremely loud andi am seriously hearing a ringing in my ear..

I tentatively add Vintage to that list I compiled up above, for Monday night. I haven't been there on a Monday since January, but I hear people still gothere sometimes. I usually go to The Flat on Mondays. $4 frozen mojitos FTW... they have pizzas and a nice patio there, too.

I went to a place called Allure a few Fridays ago - across the street from Bond, by Fix. It's a decent little layout (a bit like Vogue, except not allwhite interior), but not quite the crowd I find at other places. If you're not sure if you can get into the more selective clubs, or simply are under age,I'd recommend it though because I think it is 18+.

I'd also add Bronx Bar (Rice Village) if you're looking for something cool, but more low key than a club - they play a good array of music and have acool (but small) patio. They have a new location by The Galleria next to 26Ten, but I have yet to go to either of those places.

Back
Top Bottom