Houston Rockets @ Memphis Grizzlies 8:00 pm EST

Originally Posted by Derrtay

ah..i could be late..by why isn't brooks and francis on the roster (on yahoo)?
8bifngg.jpg

?????

Looks like ball game.

Just no help from anybody outside of Yao and T-Mac.

Good game, Memphis.

Better luck tomorrow against the Lakers.

Their still on the roster, just haven't gotten any PT.

Tough loss for Houston, fourth quarter efficiency. Pau and Darko played well against Yao tonight, about time both of them had a good game, shows what this teamis capable of.

As I mentioned before, T-mac and Yao need help.

if we cant stop a guy like Gasol (not saying it isnt good or anything but), whats makes me think we can stop a guy Garnett, Amare, Howard, and Duncan??

what the hell was that james?? ball hogging bum there was no need for YOU to be throwing up that shot

What the $$+% kind of NBA 2K8 missed lay-up was that T-Mac???

Game was over, but still.

Ehh.

Just nobody stepped up besides Yao + Mac.

It's not every day that Shane goes scoreless.

James + Alston still throwing up bricks.

Franchise, start warming up.

yes sir! got a little scary for a second there. hopefully this w can turn things around and get us going! this team is a playoff team.

hopefully a photo of gay flushing it in scolas face arises!

how bout that easy blowout win go for ya rocket fans?
laugh.gif

I predicted good things for the Grizz this year. But I damn sure didn't want them beating the Rockets.
laugh.gif

Ugly loss for Houston. Unacceptable for Kyle Lowry (all 5'9 of him) to lead BOTH teams in rebounding.
smh.gif

T-Mac's couple of missed free throws down the stretch hurt. As well as Shane bricking ALL of his shots.

Nice all-around game for Darko. Ironic that he'd have his best game this year against the team I thought desperately should have signed him this pastoff-season.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom