Houston Rockets Preseason Thread 2018

A whole bunch of turnovers spamming currently. Pretty much will happen in a shortened lineup and new/younger guys getting used to playing with each other

Chriss is a poor mans Terrence Jones :sick::smh:

Yea I don’t think his ceiling is very high, but he can still be useful. His awareness is terribly low, like DJ Shockley on Madden, but he’ll be good in spots.

A ton of turnovers was the main problem tonight, which I think is more the result of acclimating new/young guys more than anything else. Also didn’t know this was the Pacers’ 1st game. Liking MCW’s role so far. Just makes you wonder why didn’t his previous teams use him as a slashing wing defender instead of a play making PG

I’ve seen a couple highlights of the game, but wasn’t able to see the entire thing cause they were being real trash with streams. Don’t know why that game wasn’t on actual tv in the first place. Heard a lot of guys looked good, including Melo coming off the bench for PJ and taking over in the 4th :lol:

In other news

Will peep this game tomorrow, just seen clips of Harden reigning 3s and crossing dudes up :lol:

In other news

I didn't post the Sharks stats, but Jimmer was a MINUS 42 :rofl: :wow: :rofl: my goodness. Looking forward to seeing what Gary Clark does during the season, cause being another lengthy defender that can shoot 3s will be fantastic for us.
rockets.PNG

Caught the second half of this game, and will catch the first half in the morning. One standout thing I've noticed from the past few games so far is how fun the garbage time guys are :lol: :lol: they haven't completely wet themselves and given up leads. It's really a sight to see. Have a feeling Hartenstein, Clark, and MCW will do some good things this year. Outsiders may continue to act like losing Ariza and Luc will be devastating crippling losses, but I still expect big things from this team and to prove a ton of people wrong.

Back
Top Bottom