Houston Rockets Thread 2024/2025 - NBA DraftTime, Sheppard On Deck

Wouldn’t even do CC for RoCo straight up much less throwing in picks.

Don’t even think the Rockets have much else to offer realistically.

Gonna wait til how this shakes out. Very sure they’re not finished, Will more than likely look for buyout centers/PFs. Sucks to see Capela go, but they’ve won quite a bit without him in the lineup this year, and there’s a chance they’re concerned about that foot. Green will get waived and more than likely be back here after rehab. He signed off on that trade so they could make it work. Still haven’t heard a Nene update til this day :lol: regardless, they still need to play more than 7 guys and do more than small ball to go far.

going small was the way as soon as we traded for russ. capela became expendable because he's a rim runner only. his salary is better allocated towards a wing, and we should be able to find bigs on the cheap. that's what the lakers did with javale and dwight.

we are going to get severely outrebounded tonight, and will heavily rely on forcing turnovers and hitting 3s.

if it doesn't work, please don't panic. they're already on record saying we're looking for another big. kyle o'quinn, jonah bolden, christian wood, markieff morris are all names that have been discussed so far.

so who's a big we can actually get. Tristan is ideal but I don't think he's getting bought out.

Henson, Kief, O'Quinn?

This is all I ask for going forward, a legit rotation. Of course after 9 guys, you could still sprinkle in others even 3 and 4 minutes, but this is a good start. The media is pretty funny though, they are absolutely distraught at the Lakers losing after all those jokes they gave to the Rockets. It went from how many times will Lebron, AD, JaVale, and Dwight shoot over the Rockets heads to “they should’ve made a deal for Marcus Morris and Darren Collison”. Never fails.
65C065D1-B778-43D5-B844-E0ABC268E49D.jpeg

Barkley was talking mad **** before the game, I didn't get a chance to see what they said after the game though. MDA is forced to use more players because he knows it's super taxing playing undersized guys.

Barkley was talking mad **** before the game, I didn't get a chance to see what they said after the game though. MDA is forced to use more players because he knows it's super taxing playing undersized guys.

they went to the usual - we don't see this as being sustainable. it's right in part. smalls defending bigs wears on your legs in a playoff series. the flip side is it requires those bigs to be crisp on their rotations around the perimeter.

Back
Top Bottom