Houston Rockets Thread - Preseason vs Spurs (Friday)

Need everybody to limit their fouls, that's crucial on the road, especially for Harden and Howard. Liking what I'm seeing so far other than Tyson getting open dunks.

Sloppy play in the first half, and the Rockets are lucky to be down 7. The Mavs are playing with a lot of heart, and that heart needs to be taken out very quickly. Too many of these losers are being productive. Charlie V and Aminu mostly. Amar'e shouldn't be doing anything either.

Harden, Howard, Jones, Smoove, Brewer 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3-0 fellas 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Bros.

Dwight knowing his role and Harden doing everything else.

Unstoppable but let's get this series first. One more game.

:smokin

games like this are the worst to watch while it's happening, but so worth it at the end when you get that W.

step on their necks and get some rest.

I like how Beard checked Dwight on the antics. Seems like he really wants it. We're lowkey trash for playing with these guys though. SA is going to work right now.

also, I couldnt stop laughing at that last shot from Monta. I was even scared at the look he got because it was decent and he hits some tough shots from there. But that joint hit the bottom left foam of the backboard. I was rolling :lol:

Beard needed that midrange shot late against Tyson for his playoff career sake. The whole game. But that shot was big.

Beard needed that midrange shot late against Tyson for his playoff career sake. The whole game. But that shot was big.

:lol: he really did. Damn i dont want to play San Antonio next round because of McHale but hopefully the Clips can take these guys to 7. Rockets are focused though.

:lol: he really did. Damn i dont want to play San Antonio next round because of McHale but hopefully the Clips can take these guys to 7. Rockets are focused though.

Man the Clippers are playing like they're finished. Let's just finish the Mavs off and prepare for the Spurs :lol:

Was not expecting such a high scoring games. The Mavs showed a hell of a lot of life, but down the stretch, the Rockets just kept hitting their shots, something that wasn't happening very early in the game. The Smith shot that was really supposed to be a pass, the Harden and1, Harden setback over Chandler, and a couple Dwight outback dunks. Points were premium and everything mattered. I was heated any time Dirk or that loser Aminu hit a 3, or did anything in general, but we countered everything they threw at us. We can thank the Spurs for making us take FTs seriously :lol: Capela, Dwight, and Smith have all pretty much been A1 on their FTs since then, and they're much appreciated. Gotta go for the kill in game for, even though I'd love for the closeout to come in front of the home fans. Oh well, here's to a sweep :pimp:

View media item 1506668View media item 1506669View media item 1506670View media item 1506671View media item 1506672View media item 1506673View media item 1506674View media item 1506675View media item 1506676View media item 1506677View media item 1506678View media item 1506679

Last edited:
Dudes are out here playing defense like Dirk. Terrance Jones walking and standing in the paint, guarding air when Charlie V is his assignment. Everybody knows Charlie only comes in to chuck 3s

Dudes are out here playing defense like Dirk. Terrance Jones walking and standing in the paint, guarding air when Charlie V is his assignment. Everybody knows Charlie only comes in to chuck 3s

everyone knows this and TJ is out here not paying attention.

Man this game is over. wrap this up in Houston, please

good game Dallas…We just can't hit shots tonight for some reason… Hopefully we wrap this series up in Houston..I doubt they wanna go back to Dallas 
laugh.gif

Night y'all 

Last edited:
Mostly lazy play during this game. Ample opportunity for a closeout and it didn't happen. Sloppy play by us plus Dallas hitting a lot of easy shots and just showing more effort did us in. A closeout is imperative next game

good game my ***, we laid an egg. against this bum *** scrap heap Mavs roster. meanwhile real contenders are out here stepping on guys necks. pretty embarrassing man

Last edited:
0-12 for most of the 3rd. Its sickening that they actually rallied after that, only to fall short like a handful of games this season. Tonight the Rockets played like a decent regular season game. Aminu looking like he did against us was embarrassing. Same thing with Barea. Makes me think Johnson should've came in sooner to counter the speed. Capela not getting more PT was weird too. I guess it was the matchup, idk

Back
Top Bottom