Houston Rockets @ Washington Wizards ESPN

Go Wiz!
pimp.gif

McGee is a C out of Nevada, I think Washington might have picked a gem, this kid has a lot of upside.

Yea he seems like a solid pick by the wiz.

How is this team 1-8? Do they move the ball like this every game?

I haven't watched this team play much, but my guess is that they don't play great defense, they probably get outrebounded on a nightly basis, and theyhave problems putting up points if Jamison AND Caron both don't explode... You look at the talent on their roster and there just isn't enough scoringto win basketball games. It's the problem the Mavericks had when they started this season, if one guy has a bad night, the team will most likely lose.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I haven't watched this team play much, but my guess is that they don't play great defense, they probably get outrebounded on a nightly basis, and they have problems putting up points if Jamison AND Caron both don't explode... You look at the talent on their roster and there just isn't enough scoring to win basketball games. It's the problem the Mavericks had when they started this season, if one guy has a bad night, the team will most likely lose.

I think they took a step back on the kidd trade. Look how good Harris is playing in NJ. I see that as a cause to their problems

1.) HORRIBLE defense
2.) 4th quarter/2nd half meltdowns

I think we can still make playoffs in the East, but we won't be a winner in the playoffs unless we acquire a legitimate big man.

Juan needs to be getting more minutes, he is a better PG in this offense than both Daniels and Brown.

Originally Posted by JayDubH11

Juan needs to be getting more minutes, he is a better PG in this offense than both Daniels and Brown.
Co-sign. He's keeping the team in the game right now. Stevenson is a bum. Did you see that three he just jacked up?
smh.gif

T-Mac on attack!

CAN THE ROCKETS PLEASE GET A DAMN DEFENSIVE BOARD MY FREAKING GOODNESS!

As soon as I turn on the game I see Yao big boy McGee and scream on him...never saw him do that before

Originally Posted by MDterps4

1.) HORRIBLE defense
2.) 4th quarter/2nd half meltdowns

I think we can still make playoffs in the East, but we won't be a winner in the playoffs unless we acquire a legitimate big man.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom