Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Does anybody know how their doing the release for the bred 1s at Baybrook mall, I called multiple times and no one want answer the damn :smh:

Does anybody know how their doing the release for the bred 1s at Baybrook mall, I called multiple times and no one want answer the damn :smh:

They gave out tickets on Sunday. It looks every store did tickets and raffles last Sunday. Only thing they have raffles for is 3Labs and Dunkmans.

They gave out tickets on Sunday. It looks every store did tickets and raffles last Sunday. Only thing they have raffles for is 3Labs and Dunkmans.

exactly bred 1's are done all over the city.
only option is fcfs mom and pops

What's the deal on these Oregon foams, HoH getting em? Have they done the raffle for emaalready?

Wow, I just now found out about them. I was born in Oregon, maybe I should cop 
tongue.gif

What's the deal on these Oregon foams, HoH getting em? Have they done the raffle for emaalready?

raffles were done yesterday. while I was trying to fill raffle tickets for the 1s that were already done last week they were offering tickets for the foams, 3labs, and yoth kobes.

Hey peeps. I'll be moving down to Houston next weekend for a job. Already got an apartment leased and everything, but wont start work till the 15th. Anyone know of things to check out or events going on in the city that I can kill time with?

aye man I need a good connect. im not about that camping life and im not talking about for general releases. inbox me if you can help me out.

Walkin any shoe store with a stack of loot In hand. Guaranteed you will find more then one connect by the time you leave the mall

I ain't trying to flex with a lot of money in my hand lol. I just wanted someone that works at a store memorial or willowbrook or something near and could help ya boy out

I'm a young sneaker head. But I actually appreciate shoes and been loving em since I was kid. Not the people that resell and rape prices. I just wish I was born in an earlier year so I could have had it when it isn't as crazy as it is now.

Yeah I hate to break it to ya but that's the way of the game. I got a couple people that work at stores but they all work off "tips". That's the name of the game right now. You gotta pay to play. If not think about trying to get a 9-5 there. Especially if your young it's a good opportunity to get work experience and be a step ahead of your competition and even put in a position to make a couple "tips" yourself. Good luck

Come on skeeter, they will be as general release as possible, call around and see for sure

edit: wish I could delete this, it's my 1,000th post, not worth it

Last edited:
not trying to go the raffle route...trying to get a fasho ticket...i know of one spot...looking for more...see i am most likely working that saturday morning and wont be able to make it until around 12 to pick them up...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom