Houston TX NikeTalkers...

^suckerpunch isn't there any more, think they moved to the memorial city area if I can remember.

Anyone know of a good customizer locally? Looking to see if this job can be duplicated.

I am close to getting an IT job in Houston and am doing some research on places to live. I don't want to get into too many specifics (because I don't want to jink it, :lol:), but I just want to get an idea of the area. I'm 32 and I'll just admit it, I'm looking for a trendy/hipster type of place. I know these places are going to be expensive, and I'm kind of caught on how much to spend. Because if I really like the area/job, I'll probably move out of the apartment and purchase a condo/townhouse after a year.

Based on what I am looking for, and a max budget of 1500 a month (for a 1 bed/1 bath, amenities NOT included), can any of you guys suggest a good place? I checked on forrent, and I figure that's a more than reasonable price to pay.

Thanks in ad*****.

Midtown yeah but I'd really suggest you shoot for the galleria area. I do real estate investing and have the perfect agent for you if interested.

Thanks, Steebie J and jyung101.

Awesome! The IT hub I would be working from is 5 miles from the Galleria. Thanks again, but if anyone else has any other suggestions please feel free to post.

I live in the Galleria area as well. Love it..pretty damn close to anything important around town.

I live in the Galleria area as well. Love it..pretty damn close to anything important around town.
Thoughts on Ventura Lofts? It's the max I would want to pay, but I figure I could save on gas by biking/walking to work. Seems like they offer shorter lease terms which is also a plus.

Also, if you have any other suggestions for apartments, let me know!

Anyone in here need a AJKO Rivalry Pack Size 13 DS OG Everything w/ HOH receipt? Also got a pair of futures sz 11.5 infrared with receipt??

any spots with the baron i's in the H? homegirl let me know late she wanted a size 8...preciate it...

Nike on cypress released the gamma xi this am.... Not sure if they have as.left... Run about 184 after taxes.... B grade lol damage on patent leather....

Nike on cypress released the gamma xi this am.... Not sure if they have as.left... Run about 184 after taxes.... B grade lol damage on patent leather....
all gone, they got 100 pair...i got there @ 1030 and they were gone...

shiekh @ west oaks mall  seems pretty fraudulent...went by there to get a code and dude asks for my phone to input it...told dude every other shiekh is giving the codes out without having to touch my phone...suspicious...supposedly they are only getting the foams...this type of activity causes people to drive past it and go to other malls, like they have done....

Back
Top Bottom