Houston TX NikeTalkers...

i got some southside shiekh mall codes...4 total...sup with that nawf?

Apparently the code for memorial expired at 5 so no go for that.

Any codes anyone willing to share that works?

Also, I have the presale link for the Rockets game 7 at 2:30 Sunday if anyone is interested.

500 pair @ hoh/ftl galleria...fcfs too....might be out there if these raffles dont go my way...

Buhahahaha has the nerve to want 270 a pair meet up....I've see. Dudes all over pushing for 210-220

Buhahahaha has the nerve to want 270 a pair meet up....I've see. Dudes all over pushing for 210-220

Man is a failure as a reseller.
Three weeks out and he posts "lets talk, take these off my hands"

He also spams fb with some bs about sell me your junk car.

I feel like trolling and buying up more stock than he does and handing them out for retail on fb.

Just moved to the houston from chicago.. what stores do first come first serve or hand out a ticket that ensures a pair. (looking to get Cigar 6s next month) I don't rely on raffles. thanks in advance! 

Just moved to the houston from chicago.. what stores do first come first serve or hand out a ticket that ensures a pair. (looking to get Cigar 6s next month) I don't rely on raffles. thanks in advance! 
Active Athlete & City Gear most likely.  There's Jimmyjazz as well.  Some Foot Action, Champs & FL do FCFS, just depends.  

Houston Fam, let's share online raffle codes for Shiekh. I went tonight and got sharpstown (no first colony). Going for memorial city and maybe Galleria tomorrow. I'm making a Dropbox and will send you a link to if you can contribute a code. Need Greenpoint, Willowbrook, Baytown, West Oaks, Deerbrook, and Woodlands.

i have galleria...memorial city shiekh isnt getting anything, neither is first colony as u stated....i will trade you galleria for sharpstown...passed that mall earlier today and traffic was horrible so i passed on goin in...

Last edited:
even though it's 9PM, the calls are still going out...was just about to post the calls are done but they arent...hold out hope...

got 3 pair of 5lab3s on lock, 10.5, 11, and 11.5

and also a 10.5 in that penny pack...

no futures...

AGAIN, memorial city foot locker/house of hoops is STILL callin....

Yup, just got the call from memorial city on another pair of 5labs. I'm copping a 12 from there and Shiekh at Sharpstown. I'm not grabbing the other 12 from Sharpstown. Be there and grab it if you need it. They release unclaimed pairs at 1pm. Got the future camos at Gallo

Back
Top Bottom