Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Did citygear even carry these? Had to wrk so the camping wasnt a solition....
Hope i can get a pair fr a decent price....

If i didint have the 2013 already i wouldnt mind dropping 3 bills.... ima try with nike n see whats up... if u looking for a pair 3 bills might be the best after market price u ll gt.... people aint gna drop lower than 3 bills m sure

Love the whole support the local movement, only to have the locals (PG, CG, AA) screw you over and back door or hold most if not all pairs.

Are there Houston sneaker groups on Facebook?

Im looking to trade my Bred 11 lows for a bigger size. I copped a 10.5 but its too small... looking for an 11

Lots of them.....but I think your trade shipped has sailed....most people who want them have them

Im looking to trade my Bred 11 lows for a bigger size. I copped a 10.5 but its too small... looking for an 11

best bet is to sell your pay and use that money to buy your sz11 Never had luck w/ a sz swap in the past

Last edited:
Exclusive taste at west oaks mall offer sz swapping for a fee... i think 25 or sme lke dat....

Last edited:

i think the best FB group is Sole Real, admins are on top of thing there most of the time, like price with bins.

Last edited:
Houston. 
pimp.gif

Despite my username (I was born and raised in NY), I'm a fellow Houston checkin in to this thread.  I live in the Friendswood area

Im planning on copping.... entered 2 shiekh raffle.... if that fails m going to hoh northline since its closer to me....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom