HOVA Nashville Concert Tonight.. was amazing.

I went to Jay-Z's concert in Nashville tonight. Wale did his thing before hand. It was the final stop on the BP3 Tour so he really showed out. Did lots ofold school joints. Probly did close to 30 songs. Was super crunk. Memph Bleek came out.. J. Cole came out. They put on a damn show. Mr S dot was rocking theretro 3's black and cement. He threw his New York hat out in the crowd. I feel very jealous of the dude that caught that.. haha can you imagine catchingJay-Z's Yankee's hat right off his head? at his show? Wild !%%%. Amazing show. Anybody else see this show elsewhere?

Lol damn. I didn't know I was gonna get burned up for this? I don't read every single thread and no I had no clue there was a thread already.. justtrying to create some discussion.. and no I'm def not sober.. I've never read the music thread until like yesterday I usually stick to shoes on herebut trying to expand

Originally Posted by kushandkoolaid

I went to Jay-Z's concert in Nashville tonight. Wale did his thing before hand. It was the final stop on the BP3 Tour so he really showed out. Did lots of old school joints. Probly did close to 30 songs. Was super crunk. Memph Bleek came out.. J. Cole came out. They put on a damn show. Mr S dot was rocking the retro 3's black and cement. He threw his New York hat out in the crowd. I feel very jealous of the dude that caught that.. haha can you imagine catching Jay-Z's Yankee's hat right off his head? at his show? Wild !%%%. Amazing show. Anybody else see this show elsewhere?
actually a NTer did catch his hat at one of his shows.

altho i had a great time (he shouted me out twice at a tucson show) you gotta tone it down.

Lol damn. I didn't know I was gonna get burned up for this? I don't read every single thread and no I had no clue there was a thread already.. just trying to create some discussion.. and no I'm def not sober.. I've never read the music thread until like yesterday I usually stick to shoes on here but trying to expand
eyes.gif
Even though the official thread for this is on the firstpage but ok

kushandkoolaid wrote:
can you imagine catching Jay-Z's Yankee's hat right off his head? at his show? Wild !%%%. Amazing show.

From one of our more notorious Jay stans..

Originally Posted by jthagreat

you gotta tone it down.

Lol I gotta tone it down? what the hell is that supposed to mean lol why do ya'll play hardass on an internet blog I just said it was a good show.. Idon't look at this damn site every 2 seconds and read every single post like most of yall who cares chill out

Lol damn. I didn't know I was gonna get burned up for this? I don't read every single thread and no I had no clue there was a thread already.. just trying to create some discussion.. and no I'm def not sober.. I've never read the music thread until like yesterday I usually stick to shoes on here but trying to expand

Nah g. You dont need to

Lol I gotta tone it down? what the hell is that supposed to mean lol why do ya'll play hardass on an internet blog I just said it was a good show.. I don't look at this damn site every 2 seconds and read every single post like most of yall who cares chill out

man i aint mad at chu... i feel you i would of made post when he did the free show here in cleveland.. but i was tooooo wasted and forgot..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreamhigh

man i aint mad at chu... i feel you i would of made post when he did the free show here in cleveland.. but i was tooooo wasted and forgot..
laugh.gif
Another Cleveland NTer?
pimp.gif
We comin up.

Back
Top Bottom