How 9 billionaires start their mornings

I see some commonalities. Many focus of physical health by working out and mental and spiritual stimulation.

I don't have a consistent routine other than brushing my teeth. On a good day, I will read scripture in the am and have a time deep prayer which I accomplish 4 times a week. I want to work out in the morning also and become more discipline in that. I may jump rope 3 times a week. But I want to do at least 5-6 days and do more different things.

What do pattern do you see here?
How do you start your mornings?
Does morning routine even matter?

82854140-A4DF-4DE4-939E-CD999816DCC5.gif

Exactly how my mornings start.

Jk

4608CEF8-FF17-48EA-B464-A82005BC0397.gif

0E40B786-6FDB-47B4-82CE-01137E2DFC4A.gif

Last edited:
I'm not a morning person and don't necessarily want to become one, but do want to start being able to get up early enough to accomplish things before work.

Love mornings...

Up at 5:05, take the dog out, feed him, then out the door at 6:15 for work.

My body clock is so screwed up that sleeping in for me on the weekends is getting up at 6:30. Get all my errands, gym, etc out of the way by 11, then the rest of my day is open.

Im WAY more productive in the morning. I start going downhill (production-wise) by 1pm

First I leave an offering at the porcelain throne. Then I plop down on the couch and watch an episode of Ancient Aliens with my hands resting comfortably on my belly. After that I pour myself a bowl of Crunch Berries and maybe a glass of OJ if there's still any left from all the Screwdrivers I had the night before. Finally it's time to face the inevitable, soul sucking task of getting ready for work. If it wasn't for Biggie's "Everyday Struggle" during my commutes, I would've been checked out of this place.

Wake up at 5:20
**** then brush my teeth
Stretch
Run a mile and hit the weights. That’s usually over by 6:30
Shower
Iron my clothes
Get dressed
Oil my beard
Drink a glass of ACV water
Sit on the couch and gather myself for about 10 minutes.
Leave for work around 7:35.

i wake up, make breakfast, have a cup of coffee, and niketalk in complete silence before i start my workday
it puts me in the right mood to take on whatever bull**** work throws at me

My work schedule changes so frequently I never know what’s next lol. I like to keep it spicy.

Work days (3 days a week):
Up at 6:30
Drop a deuce
Shower/get dressed
Drink a tall glass of water (at least 16oz)
Stretch/do at least 10 pull-ups (different grip each day) along with at least 15 ab crunches while I hang from the bar on my last pull-up
Out the door

Days off:
Wake up usually around 7:30-8:00
**** around on my phone/computer for a bit
Fap
Go to the gym, shower after
Hit up the grocery store for some coffee and whatever meal I'll be making that night

I also make a point to get at least 8 hours of sleep and only eat breakfast when I have friends/company over.

Work days (3 days a week):
Up at 6:30
Drop a deuce
Shower/get dressed
Drink a tall glass of water (at least 16oz)
Stretch/do at least 10 pull-ups (different grip each day) along with at least 15 ab crunches while I hang from the bar on my last pull-up
Out the door

Days off:
Wake up usually around 7:30-8:00
**** around on my phone/computer for a bit
Fap
Go to the gym, shower after
Hit up the grocery store for some coffee and whatever meal I'll be making that night

I also make a point to get at least 8 hours of sleep and only eat breakfast when I have friends/company over.

Fapping before the gym is wild to me. I'd be way too relaxed.

Back
Top Bottom