How about that PACMAN!!!

pimp.gif

vqgo0j.jpg

grin.gif

enjoyed every second of this fight..the house was going nuts
laugh.gif

props to Cotto..class act/great sportsmanship...he dominated EASY 1st round with the jab but completely got away from that
sick.gif

Manny definitely took some power hooks to the body and a few to the chin...all in all completely silenced anybody who said he can't take it on the chinfrom a real welter

i did have my doubts coming into this fight with Cotto's strength but Pac just blew right by him, straight domination
sick.gif
..and it doesn't help that Cotto's corner completely SUCKS

if anything is right in the world of sports...PBF v. Pac has to happen

pacquaio went in!

i wasnt expecting him to slump dude the first time...or at all for real. lol props on the win.

best fight i watched in a minute..worth the $55

Manny really impressed me in this fight. I thought Cotto would eventually wear him down, but it was the complete opposite. Took those punches a lot better thanI thought he would.

total domination. cotto stopped moving somewhere in the 6th or 7th round and you could just tell it was a wrap. ref should have stopped the fight in like the9th honestly

Was it just me? Or did Manny look consistent throughout the whole fight? He did not look at all tired, not to mention the end result (face comparison). Iwas'nt going for any particular fighter in this bout, just wanted to see a good fight! And a good fight I saw!!!

Originally Posted by EZ Primo

Can't wait for Manny vs Floyd...
pimp.gif

Hope that fight happens!

I doubt it will, but if it does I believe PacMan will be the victor. I have always been a fan of "Pretty Boy Flyd" but, Floyd be chillin n drinkinn....... well you know, Mannys' whole Training regimen is crazy. He trains d@M near everyday! It will be a great fight nonetheless.

Originally Posted by jahsondc

Was it just me? Or did Manny look consistent throughout the whole fight? He did not look at all tired, not to mention the end result (face comparison). I was'nt going for any particular fighter in this bout, just wanted to see a good fight! And a good fight I saw!!!

pimp.gif

Hope that fight happens!

I doubt it will, but if it does I believe PacMan will be the victor. I have always been a fan of "Pretty Boy Flyd" but, Floyd be chillin n drinkin n....... well you know, Mannys' whole Training regimen is crazy. He trains d@M near everyday! It will be a great fight nonetheless.
Don't get it twisted, Money May's training regimen is no joke either. I think it may be more intense than Manny's.

judging from money may's ability to spend money he may have to fight pacman. and pac will win that fight. the best part of fight was in the 12th when paclooked at cottos corner like if you aren't gonna stop this fight i will. and in the postfight interview where he said "lame interviewer: you showedhim no mercy.....pac: i know" .

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by jahsondc

Was it just me? Or did Manny look consistent throughout the whole fight? He did not look at all tired, not to mention the end result (face comparison). I was'nt going for any particular fighter in this bout, just wanted to see a good fight! And a good fight I saw!!!

pimp.gif

Hope that fight happens!

I doubt it will, but if it does I believe PacMan will be the victor. I have always been a fan of "Pretty Boy Flyd" but, Floyd be chillin n drinkin n....... well you know, Mannys' whole Training regimen is crazy. He trains d@M near everyday! It will be a great fight nonetheless.
Don't get it twisted, Money May's training regimen is no joke either. I think it may be more intense than Manny's.

QFT!

don't sleep on mayweather's training.....dude works just as hard if not harder

I was at a fight party, so I couldn't get all the way into the fight. I'm looking forward to catching it on HBO this weekend.

Originally Posted by jupeezy

shabooyah1124 wrote:

jahsondc wrote:

Was it just me? Or did Manny look consistent throughout the whole fight? He did not look at all tired, not to mention the end result (face comparison). I
was'nt going for any particular fighter in this bout, just wanted to see a good fight! And a good fight I saw!!!

EZ Primo wrote:

pimp.gif

Hope that fight happens!

I doubt it will, but if it does I believe PacMan will be the victor. I have always been a fan of "Pretty Boy Flyd" but, Floyd be chillin n
drinkin n....... well you know, Mannys' whole Training regimen is crazy. He trains d@M near everyday! It will be a great fight nonetheless.

QFT!

don't sleep on mayweather's training.....dude works just as hard if not harder

Ya'll BAMAS Dont read. Money Mayweather is My ninja. always will be> Heck I want him to win...But to say that Mayweathers' regimen is more rigorousthan Pacmans is false. Mayweather doesnt train year round he beggins his trainin 5-6 mths before a fight. Its a lifestyle for Pacman.

Again I will say Mayweather is my ninja..he's just as fast as pacman so again it will be a good fight.

While it may be the fight we all want to see, I'm not completely sold on it being a good fight. But that also depends on your affinity for technicalversus a brawl. I personally only like the hit and disappear routine for about 6 rounds. After that, that !%! gets boring.

The question for a Pacquiao/Mayweather fight would be if Manny can use his speed to catch Mayweather, because we all know Floyd isn't going to comeforward.

i was at the fight, and the whole atmosphere was crazy... manny was on another level..

as for floyd v manny, it needs to get done, there's no one else for each other to fight.

Back
Top Bottom