How and where do you store your shoes?

moe200069

Supporter
I have small stash of shoes, roughly about 30 pairs and unfortunately, I have no extra rooms/walls in the house to place these things so I place them in myroom. They've all been UN-DSed but stay in boxes when not being worn. Recently, I've noticed that collectively they create a noticeable scent thatisn't very pleasing.

Anyone else suffer from this? Where do yall think a majority of the smell is coming from: the moisture from my feet trapped inside the shoe or the sedimenttrapped in the grip/on the soles of the shoes?

WWNTersD? Febreeze? Silica packets?

Thanks in advance!

REC77964.JPG

This works wonders.
pimp.gif

I just store my sneakers the old fashion way, piled up one on top of each other.

I'm planning on using the extra room in my house to stored my sneakers.

I keep mine in a storage closet by the living room.

After I wear my shoes, I put a fresh dryer sheet in each shoe. They help a lot.

28496300_52700277fa.jpg

Bounce FTW

next to my bed under the window in boxes, i use dr. scholls odor capsules. they are nice.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

In the closet stacked up ...Its hot in there i hope there ok in there...
laugh.gif

i think am going to start doing that myself

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

In the closet stacked up ...Its hot in there i hope there ok in there...
RIP to your sneakers

Under my bed, closet, and another closet.

All are away from sunlight. Temperature is decent. Not hot or cold.

let your shoes air out before you put them back in the box, for at least a day. you might even need to look into getting some cedar shoe trees to keep themfresh if you're getting a big odor from them.

in my closet stacked up i keep my clothing in the guest room but im thinking of shelving the guestroom and putting my clothing back into my walk in running outof room FTL....

there is like a wall of shoes stacked up in the hallway outside my room with the labels facing out

no more space left in my room
sick.gif

Cannot understand how your shoes got that funk when you have like 30 of them. Thats a big enough rotation for all that not to be even an issue
sick.gif

some stacked in the laundy room
some stacked in the top of my closet
some on a rack in the closet
some loose in the closet

I really stopped caring about trying to keep them pristine. I actually kinda like them when they get a bit worn.

Back
Top Bottom