How are we going to be saying the YEARS from now on? Vol. It's been irking me. lol

The "oh" part is done after this year right?

Are next years' cars considered '10(tens), "oh" ten, 20-10 or just 2010's?
laugh.gif

Don't ask why this has been bugging me, but is has. OCD, ftl.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

I feel sorry for high school kids in the future, I think they might just start saying the whole "20xx" instead.

I think we're gonna say the words Twenty-Ten, Twenty-Eleven, Twenty-Twelve etc.... But for some reason in the later future say 2016, when you'rereminiscing with your boys about 2011, I could hear cats saying, "Remember back in one-one?" Hope that makes sense.

Two thousand ten, two thousand eleven, and so on IMO.

BTW I wonder how every Madden, NBA, and other sports games will say the years from now on in their commercials...

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

BTW I wonder how every Madden, NBA, and other sports games will say the years from now on in their commercials...

I was thinking the same exact thing. Especially with the 2k series. Will be weird saying 2k10.

Originally Posted by NYDuffman85

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

I was thinking the same exact thing. Especially with the 2k series. Will be weird saying 2k10.
2-k-ten doesn't sound as weird as Madden......ten. lol

oh ten makes sense.. just kinda weird when you know you're throwing out triple digit numbers.

and for some reason i can't seem to recall what people in the 90s said.

I likeO-10, O-11 and so on.

For the teens, I'll probably just say the number like....'15, '16 etc.

Back
Top Bottom