How badly do Aqua 8's crease?

not as bad as gentry's face :lol:
laugh.gif

I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Ive only worn mine once and there is minimal creasing.
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

if your really worried about creasing, you should get that anti crease thing. that cardboard thing that is used to be taped inside the shoe to stop it from creasing. I havent tried it yet but it looks like it works. Also the quality of shoe is not based on if it creases.
They call me hadoken because i'm down right, fierce

mine haven't creased that bad
"As you recall you know I love to show off, but you never thought that I would take it this far, what do u know, what do you know, flashing lights"

If you wear them they will crease so who really give a >:
mad.gif
they are shoes. Go buy another pair I have two I am waiting until next year to wear mine after everybody else has crease their's up. Oh by the way footaction sale a decreaser that you can put in the toe of your shoe to help the creasing. :D
happy.gif
HUGE Sale @ SidelineApparel.com. Click here to check 'em out.
Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

Not as bad as the 07 Metallic V's; I only wore them once w/o the insoles...my chemistry professor tripped over them though >:
mad.gif
aquasgb7.jpg
*AO17*​

I wore mine about 8 times and the right shoe has creased a lot more then my left one. It is noticeable on my right shoe.

Sounds like it's pretty much luck of the draw with these.

Thanks for the info!
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

For me my pair doesn't crease. Also I noticed when you get your correct size your shoes tend not to crease.

They don't crease at all because they are magic shoes. You can wear them a million times to play basketball and there will not be one crease on them. Gentry heard us all complaining about creasing shoes and low quality material so he invested tons of money so we can get our moneys worth.

They're shoes homie
I wear all my shoes, if that matters...
FVFL OG Triple OG Member #1/2

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And the jumpman on the insole rubbed off after 2 wears.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it happen to be after the first wear. :smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
they crease on the inner front part of the shoe after a while

yea, but only a little bit though
i used to sell rocks for a pair of air jordans/but i still flip blocks for that jordan money

Ive played in mine about 4 or 5 times and no creasing that i wouldnt expect.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

barely any creasing at all after 6-7 wears. I did get them stepped on at the club and got a very small scratch on the toe box :smh:
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom