How Can I Contact Nike over a Sneaker Defect?? PLEASE HELP!!

Ok i got a pair of AJF 12 Glaciers and it came with a little defect on the back tag.
I want to know how do i contact Nike to recieve a voucher as i heard before in a post or
do you think they wont do anything about it...anyone know?? please help

thanks in advance!

You might be better off just taking them back to the store you purchased them from. If not, I believe the phone # you would have to contact Nike aboutsomething like that is 1800-344-NIKE. If it's real bad, maybe you should just call ghost busters
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Shoes2Shades

You might be better off just taking them back to the store you purchased them from. If not, I believe the phone # you would have to contact Nike about something like that is 1800-344-NIKE. If it's real bad, maybe you should just call ghost busters
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
now the funny
laugh.gif

sorry about the pics quality..
On the back it says and written exactly like this " QUALITY INSPIRED BY THE GREATEST PLAYEVER" but in the "playever" the letter er iscutoff and the phrase is out of place

Call Nike Customer service which is the number stated above and talk to a customer service rep, not sure if they will give you a voucher for that though, mightas well call and find out

in my opinion, you made a mistake by wearing them and not checking that part out before you did so. unworn, you could've just returned them...but now youcan't(always check your shoes over before you wear them). overall, no one is going to notice that little mistake. pants will cover it and it's not abig deal. i would just keep them and rock them. no one is going to get down on their hands and knees with a magnifying glass and inspect the phrase to see ifit's perfect. anyway, that's my two cents.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I dont believe you will get a voucher for that.

IIRC, Nike generally supply vouches for performance defects rather than cosmetic ones.

Originally Posted by dominican92

On the back it says and written exactly like this " QUALITY INSPIRED BY THE GREATEST PLAYEVER" but in the "playever" the letter er is cutoff and the phrase is out of place
Oh the irony.
laugh.gif

They might as well put that phrase to rest, it couldn't be further from the truth.

Originally Posted by dominican92

sorry about the pics quality..
On the back it says and written exactly like this " QUALITY INSPIRED BY THE GREATEST PLAYEVER" but in the "playever" the letter er is cutoff and the phrase is out of place

laugh.gif

They do offer exchanges and returns for cosmetic defects. I got a pair of ATC II's from nike.com a couple weeks ago that had a couple smudges on the paintand some glue marks. It was minor stuff, but they were really good about it, paid for return shipping and everything. Just give them a call and explain yoursituation.

ORRRR you could wait a couple of months and sell them as samples, stating those are SPECIAL EDITIONS, that were inspired by the greatest PLAY not PLAYER ever
laugh.gif

umm no... if it doesnt hinder the performance of the shoe than u wont get a dime...

Back
Top Bottom