How can i find this person

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by richiecotite

how are dudes still getting scammed?

don't tell me you sent the shoes first, and the MO was "in the mail"

he sent the money via paypal, gives me different address to send the shoes to
like a dummy i believe him and send the kicks t different address, he tells paypal he didnt receive the kicks
he emails me saying sorry because he did get the kicks, paypal issues him a refund

U always ship to the confirmed address on PayPal no exceptions. This L is on u my dude.at the end of the day the worst u can do is catch a case for a pair of shoes? Is it really worth it

Originally Posted by tim teufel

like a dummy i believe him and send the kicks t different address, he tells paypal he didnt receive the kicks
he emails me saying sorry because he did get the kicks, paypal issues him a refund

U always ship to the confirmed address on PayPal no exceptions. This L is on u my dude.at the end of the day the worst u can do is catch a case for a pair of shoes? Is it really worth I
I dont plan on catching a case, im not gonna run in his house or anything, just want to talk to him and see where it goes from there

change your name to souljaboy
30t6p3b.gif

Souljaman22 wrote:
I dont plan on catching a case, im not gonna run in his house or anything, just want to talk to him and see where it goes from there

The time for talking ended a long time ago. We all know you aren't going to do anything (you said it yourself) so just take the L gracefully.

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Souljaman22 wrote:

The time for talking ended a long time ago. We all know you aren't going to do anything (you said it yourself) so just take the L gracefully.

sound like you not gonna do nothing IMO

Souljaman22 wrote:

how u know how long ago it was?
nerd.gif

Nas.gif

Just scare him into giving you back the shoes plus take some of his shoes just for good measure .Hes gunna be real scared when he realizes you came all the way to his house

Post an AD on craigslist with his address (if that is his address) saying you have a sale going on at the crib and to just ring the bell. Or something like that

[font=times, serif]I dont plan on catching a case, im not gonna run in his house or anything, just want to talk to him and see where it goes from there[/font]
Talking isn't going to solve anything. Seriously, learn from this and move on.

lol...my thoughts exactly. 
don't send to non-verified users and don't send to unconfirmed addresses. 

Souljaman22 wrote:

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
  lol great.
Obviously it's been a while if you've had the time to think up a thread

Way I see it I would never threaten anyone on here.u do what u have to do on the low. If u scam me trust me I'll just pay some goons to whip you and keep the merchandise as well.that would bring me satisfaction. If its local forget about it u good as done.

damn i just bought some playoff 8's from a dude on here.
they got delivered yesterday, Felt Goodman!

shout outs to my man Hayzoose
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
  lol great.
Obviously it's been a while if you've had the time to think up a thread
im j/k

I am involved in the same situation right now, but luckily I have not sent the shoes yet.

Yesterday someone sent me a payment for a pair of kicks and after he paid he PMed me another address. 

I told him I could either

1. Refund his money

2. Send them to the address paypal provided

3. Refund his payment and send him an invoice clearly stating that the shoes are to be shipped to an address other than the one paypal provided.  

Im thinking option 3 might be a bad idea, but what are your guys opinions?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

I am involved in the same situation right now, but luckily I have not sent the shoes yet.

Yesterday someone sent me a payment for a pair of kicks and after he paid he PMed me another address. 

I told him I could either

1. Refund his money

2. Send them to the address paypal provided

3. Refund his payment and send him an invoice clearly stating that the shoes are to be shipped to an address other than the one paypal provided.  

Im thinking option 3 might be a bad idea, but what are your guys opinions?
nerd.gif
send to the confirmed address on paypal.i got got one time like that once where the dude told me to ship to his job cause hes never home smh

Back
Top Bottom