How can I remove Sharpie on my hyperdunks?

I tried coloring in the back NIKE logo on the heel, but it turned out very ugly. (I don't know what I was thinking). How can I remove this? And what kindof material is the heel?

Try nail polish remover, with acetone. If that doesn't work, you may have F'd up your hyperdunks.

it sounds stupid, but use hairspray, any kind should work, but the cheaper stuff works even better, get some aqua net.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Try nail polish remover, with acetone. If that doesn't work, you may have F'd up your hyperdunks.
laugh.gif

Love it... provide a solution...and if not... a result...
roll.gif

I used Lysol & sprayed on to a paper towel & the autograph that was on my shoes came right off & it was in sharpie. Hope it helps you out.

^wait, so you had someone autograph your shoes, and then removed it with Lysol?

Today is certainly a day of hilarious postings on NT, AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You guys are busting me up.

I need to start a joke post in the JB forum asking for help restoring some accidently burned to ashes OG XI's.... like, "hey, anyone know how toreassemble OG XI ash into actual shoes again? I can still kind of see a Jumpman if I look at it from a certain angle. I soaked them in gas and started a firein my burn pit with 'em, but didn't really mean to. plz help!".

Oh man, I better stop now before I hurt myself laughing.

+$*%. I tried using rubbing alcohol...it got some of the ink off but the material started peeling..what can i do now? please help. can i paint it over? andwhat paint would i use?

Use acrylic paint. Very thin first coat, let dry. Then a heavier second coat, let dry. And finally another thin third coat. Then use a clear coat to seal itafter it dries. You may still experience cracking.

Just a liquid that seals the top coat of paint and protects the actual paint from scratching and chipping.

Not trying to thread hijack but does anyone know how to remove sharpie from a tee shirt? More specifically a red tee and a white tee.. The white I was thinkingbleach, but no idea about the red

Back
Top Bottom