How can i remove the Evisu logo from jeans?

does anyone know how i can remove the Evisu logo on the back pockets of jeans. i like the fit of the jeans are perfect but im just not feeling the logosanymore. seems like they are painted on, maybe acetone will do? anyone?

roll.gif

I don't think the gullwing's look that bad. If you have those ignorant joints that go down the back of the legs, then that'll be a problem
sick.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Evisu is a bad brand now?
they been #%%!#%@ on 'round my way.

back when they was popular me and my boy walked into the store and all they had was evisu dude was like

" why they got all this girl pants in here
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
"

my female cousin came up to visit my college and some dude walked buy with a pair and she kept sayin how lame his pants were and if everybody up here wearslame stuff like that.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

I don't care what anyone says, I still messes wit evisu. luckily I've only been into the plain ones
exactly...i mean like dude said the only ones that aint really acceptable anymore are the ones with 700 fruity gulls or the huge joints all theway down your legs- but i never messed with those initially- they didnt look good to me then regardless of the hype and they dont now

i can still do my evisus...love the fit and the washes i have...

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I don't think the gullwing's look that bad. If you have those ignorant joints that go down the back of the legs, then that'll be a problem
sick.gif
i just have the regular white logos on the back pockets. i just cant stand them getting random marks on them because they are white. i might aswell remove the logo if theyre just gonna get dirty with marks.

Back
Top Bottom