How can people watch these reality shows?

Reaction score
Watched some random show on E and felt like a dummy.

Other than the hot woman how do people watch these?

E?​
 ​
You doing it wrong bruh.​
 ​
I can't lie, Love and Hip Hop in like summer 2012 was my guilty pleasure, when the homie Stevie J was finessin 
pimp.gif
. . . I stopped watching for a while and tried to watch an episode again a few days ago . . . it's wack this season​
 ​
Other than that, only "reality" shows I really **** with are repo shows like Lizard Lick Towing, South Beach Tow, Operation Repo, and those are scripted/re-enactments of situations anyways so IDK if they count lol.​
 ​
People love reality shows so much because sitcoms these days suck and/or (black sitcoms) just don't exist
mean.gif
.​

Last edited:
only reality show I watch is south park.

Never watched, always thought they were corny. I never understood how people could watch scripted everyday situations and think it's real.

I just started watching the 1st season and have no idea how it's going to compete with the Wire. Bryan Cranston is great, but the rest of the cast is meh. Too early to say for sure, but I just don't see it.

Some of em are simply entertaining to watch, can't even lie. Especially south beach tow. Lol show always bring the lulz.

The same can be said for worldstarhiphop

Yet I find my self going there every day

South beach tow and those kinds are ok. But i have a problem with the shows about Flist celebrities and them talking about their lifes hardships

i have a short attention span and try to live vicariously through the lives they portray on tv...

...there 

Survivor
Ink Master
Best Ink
Bad Girls Club
Love and HipHop
Black ink crew
Project Runway
Million Dollar Listing
Cops
AGT
XFACTOR
American idol

All show that people in my home. All entertaining ..

I was scrollin thru tv one night and came across this one reality show I forget what channel but it was a rich arab family with this super HOT chick..im talking SUPER HOT but I couldn't get past hearing her talk since she was so stuck up

Discovery, Nat Geo, History, Animal Planet, Modern Marvel, Science, etc. All those channels have turned into ****. :{

Back
Top Bottom