How can this much swag be in one wedding?

Can anyone make a gif from the JK Wedding Entrance Dance video?
2:48-3:02.
Please and thank you.

Looks fun. I know that at least one of my boys is going to pull off a stunt like this at one of our weddings. But he's just a wild animal when it comes to stuff like this. And you can hate all you want but at the end of the day weddings are meant to have fun. It doesn't have to be structured and traditional. Stuff like this makes it more loose and fun for people, even for those who don't dance or drink at the ceremony.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Looks fun. I know that at least one of my boys is going to pull off a stunt like this at one of our weddings. But he's just a wild animal when it comes to stuff like this. And you can hate all you want but at the end of the day weddings are meant to have fun. It doesn't have to be structured and traditional. Stuff like this makes it more loose and fun for people, even for those who don't dance or drink at the ceremony.

well said, it'll also be more memorable too. love goin to weddings. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I wanted to do this at mine but I didn't... I wish i had.
laugh.gif
Son, I practiced this all the time growing up lol!
roll.gif

Had the groomsman I was going to do it with actually lived in town it would've happened but we didn't have time to practice and get it down... Would've been EPIC though, we were going to do it after all of required dances... OUT OF NO WHERE NO PROMPTING NO SET  UP... the song was just going to get mixed into it and it was going to go down
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at dudes saying marriages will fail in the end. "if you have hate in your heart let it out", lol.
pimp.gif
all these vids are full of swag and confidence. can't beat that. makes me not want to have a typical wedding (whenever that time comes)

serious? the whole song?

on the real info on the fitted?
Spoiler [+]
kidding..

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by BronLe

#OnlyWhitePeople can get away with stuff like this and not seem corny.
Completely disagree, maybe they are less uptight about what others think, unlike....
pretty much, not to mention, do you really think its not corny? but all that aside, is it me or did i think they looked too young to get married?

Back
Top Bottom