How can you get your eyeballs to be white again?!?

laugh.gif
i lold

Glad you guys got a kick out of my Sea Glow comment, haha

But seriously, get that @%% checked out.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Don Ready

I got this damn brown spot I been trying to get rid of in my eye. I need help as well

are you African American? if so, its completely normal to have brown/black spots on your eyes.

i have black spots in my eyes and my eye doctor said its fine. a lot of black ppl have it. it looks like my pupils spill out into the white.

a lot of ppl actually think it looks pretty cool when they notice it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

I got this damn brown spot I been trying to get rid of in my eye. I need help as well

are you African American? if so, its completely normal to have brown/black spots on your eyes.

i have black spots in my eyes and my eye doctor said its fine. a lot of black ppl have it. it looks like my pupils spill out into the white.

laugh.gif

na that aint the same thing fam
sick.gif

laugh.gif

****. That aint no black trait fam.
smh.gif

Thats something your mom told you to keep your @%# from getting picked at.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

laugh.gif

na that aint the same thing fam
sick.gif
I don't know anything about black spots...

But I have the same thing. I got a Brown spot on my right eye. My doctor just told me it was like freckles. It's cool though

Originally Posted by THE FAME

laugh.gif

****. That aint no black trait fam.
smh.gif

Thats something your mom told you to keep your @%# from getting picked at.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i have some of the best eye insurance in America, why would i make that up. not gonna lie, i was scared when i seen it until i asked my eye doctor.

ethnic groups have spots in their eyes. i can even post pics. it comes from the cornea exposing something. cant remember because it was a year ago when i askedhim.

step your health game up.

http://boards.webmd.com/webx?THD@@.89a7f6bd!thdchild=.89a7f6bd/0

here he talks about having extra melanin in the eye. which is the case with me. its seen in ethnic/black people because the naturally have more melanin alltogether.

This *%#@* talking about white eyeballs

Getting white eyeballs again remedies for 4 pages?

Back
Top Bottom