How can you show interest to a girl during class?

Ok so I'm a freshman and basically just started college. I met this girl in class and I'm kinda feeling her. She sits beside me in class because I was the first to talk to her during a small discussion and after class I sometimes walk with her for a bit until we split up. But sometimes it's kinda awkward when she sits next to me because I feel like she's bored..... however I also need to pay attention to the professor speaking.... I didnt add her yet on fb. She lives in a different city than me, probably an hour half drive.

and I'll admit i'm pretty shy around girls that I feel are "my type".... what kind of small talk can I bring up?? thanks for any advice Nt!

oh and pics

RIGHT ONE sorry.
30302_424206476010_678166010_5741607_325628_n.jpg

2802_89047271010_678166010_2851800_1294129_n.jpg

Ok so I'm a freshman and basically just started college. I met this girl in class and I'm kinda feeling her. She sits beside me in class because I was the first to talk to her during a small discussion and after class I sometimes walk with her for a bit until we split up. But sometimes it's kinda awkward when she sits next to me because I feel like she's bored..... however I also need to pay attention to the professor speaking.... I didnt add her yet on fb. She lives in a different city than me, probably an hour half drive.

and I'll admit i'm pretty shy around girls that I feel are "my type".... what kind of small talk can I bring up?? thanks for any advice Nt!

oh and pics

RIGHT ONE sorry.
30302_424206476010_678166010_5741607_325628_n.jpg

2802_89047271010_678166010_2851800_1294129_n.jpg

you gotta build rapport. But dont wait too long.

After some decent conversation, just ask her out. Dont overthink it. Although you probably will.

qH6FBo3lHq1ba2b6Z3l6pmAFo1_400.jpg

you gotta build rapport. But dont wait too long.

After some decent conversation, just ask her out. Dont overthink it. Although you probably will.

qH6FBo3lHq1ba2b6Z3l6pmAFo1_400.jpg

clown the prof/funny lookin and lame students during class, but pay more attention to the lecture so when she's bored she looks over you're listening to the prof and not sweating her.

after class, make some small talk until the time you usually split, then go straight in for the kill. worst case senario she declines. that's when you keep it on clowning others terms on her and move on to shorty in front of/ behind/ on the other side of you.

clown the prof/funny lookin and lame students during class, but pay more attention to the lecture so when she's bored she looks over you're listening to the prof and not sweating her.

after class, make some small talk until the time you usually split, then go straight in for the kill. worst case senario she declines. that's when you keep it on clowning others terms on her and move on to shorty in front of/ behind/ on the other side of you.

Introduce yourself and put your hand out like you want to shake her hand, then when she puts her hand up, squeeze her titty.

She'll either think you're interested or have you arrested. It's a 50/50 shot...

Introduce yourself and put your hand out like you want to shake her hand, then when she puts her hand up, squeeze her titty.

She'll either think you're interested or have you arrested. It's a 50/50 shot...

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

good idea, but i guess im not the type of person to make fun of others
laugh.gif
i guess i dont feel comfortable doing it??

but ya we make small talk after class and we talked about how she doesnt know what shes gonna major in, the weather from where shes from, her job, and just random small talk.... i just dont wanna bore her i guess
laugh.gif

i see her three times a week in the same class, and thats it.... keep the advice coming? and when should i "go straight in for the kill"?

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

good idea, but i guess im not the type of person to make fun of others
laugh.gif
i guess i dont feel comfortable doing it??

but ya we make small talk after class and we talked about how she doesnt know what shes gonna major in, the weather from where shes from, her job, and just random small talk.... i just dont wanna bore her i guess
laugh.gif

i see her three times a week in the same class, and thats it.... keep the advice coming? and when should i "go straight in for the kill"?

damn bro.

that does not sound good.

you are getting friendzoned quite quickly. it's like 3rd/4th week of classes and this is when the tone gets set.

you need to, as my fellow DMV contemperaries often say "Go smack." %*%# everythin ya'll talkin about. She knows if she's digging you or not. Tell her ya'll should hang out sometime. get some food (if you get scared/sense she's not feeling it throw "talk about class" in there), whatever. But you need to go smack at shorty. Soon, you two will be studying together, and you will want to make a move but it will be too late.

damn bro.

that does not sound good.

you are getting friendzoned quite quickly. it's like 3rd/4th week of classes and this is when the tone gets set.

you need to, as my fellow DMV contemperaries often say "Go smack." %*%# everythin ya'll talkin about. She knows if she's digging you or not. Tell her ya'll should hang out sometime. get some food (if you get scared/sense she's not feeling it throw "talk about class" in there), whatever. But you need to go smack at shorty. Soon, you two will be studying together, and you will want to make a move but it will be too late.

Back
Top Bottom