How can you show interest to a girl during class?

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Introduce yourself and put your hand out like you want to shake her hand, then when she puts her hand up, squeeze her titty.

She'll either think you're interested or have you arrested. It's a 50/50 shot...

roll.gif

Introduce yourself and put your hand out like you want to shake her hand, then when she puts her hand up, squeeze her titty.

She'll either think you're interested or have you arrested. It's a 50/50 shot...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by Ground King

apologies for not replying, but ya i found out she has a boyfriend.... the worst part is that they were probably together for a long time now, and that theyre from the same highschool.�
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I actually look down on ppl who try to ruin someones relationship.... Nt should i just give up then?
Damn, I straight up slept on this thread.

Anyways.. go be a homewrecker and straight up go for the kill or go "SMACK AT SHORTY".

P.S - I say go find the dude and murder him, she'll be sad for a few days.. but then you'll be there to "comfort" her right?�
devil.gif
Last Verse
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by Ground King

apologies for not replying, but ya i found out she has a boyfriend.... the worst part is that they were probably together for a long time now, and that theyre from the same highschool.�
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I actually look down on ppl who try to ruin someones relationship.... Nt should i just give up then?
Damn, I straight up slept on this thread.

Anyways.. go be a homewrecker and straight up go for the kill or go "SMACK AT SHORTY".

P.S - I say go find the dude and murder him, she'll be sad for a few days.. but then you'll be there to "comfort" her right?�
devil.gif
Last Verse
laugh.gif

incorporate the library on campus as a meeting ground. some of the clubs i was in during my college days required library hours. i'd hit a girl with the 'what u got planned today?" blah blah what she says doesnt matter 'cuz i always said i was going to the library. you appear studious and instead of badgering her in class, you can ask her to meet you there to copy notes. and when i say copy notes, i mean get to know her

incorporate the library on campus as a meeting ground. some of the clubs i was in during my college days required library hours. i'd hit a girl with the 'what u got planned today?" blah blah what she says doesnt matter 'cuz i always said i was going to the library. you appear studious and instead of badgering her in class, you can ask her to meet you there to copy notes. and when i say copy notes, i mean get to know her

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

More courage wolf to inspire OP

This doesn't feel courage wolf rated, son would never be that accepting. Should be like "Oh you have a boyfriend? we will mourn him together as a couple" or some *%!! like that.

Originally Posted by Noskey

More courage wolf to inspire OP

This doesn't feel courage wolf rated, son would never be that accepting. Should be like "Oh you have a boyfriend? we will mourn him together as a couple" or some *%!! like that.

Back
Top Bottom